Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Lord Bullingdon

honestly Sharife Cooper would be a glorious pick because he'd **** on the ppl here defending mike conley and his absurdly bloated contract as like a rookie or a 2nd year player with similar efficiency

Lord Bullingdon

honeslty if Utah could double-dip on Auburn players in this draft that'd be ideal

Sharife Cooper in the 1st then u trade up to secure the rights to Justin Powell in the 2nd.. That is like a SOOOOOLID draft like i'd have to give em an A.

Lord Bullingdon

To me this draft is way better than last year, but a player like Tyrese Haliburton who falls to #12 in 2020 is muuuch better than David Johnson, and a more complete basketball player, who's projected in the same spot this year...

Lord Bullingdon

JJ Traynor, a 6'8" Freshman SF for Lousiville, is gonna be an NBA player some day for sure.

He's got some real explosion in those legs and rn he's skinny, with added strength he's gonna look the part of an NBA player for sure.

solid shot blocking instincts and he's very dangerous in transition.

Lord Bullingdon

The UDFA pool is gonna be so loaded this year... There's just no escaping it...

One of the many reasons why that is, the Senior class rn is actually quite strong compared to years past

Lord Bullingdon

One of the Seniors that I think are really good/Would be hella fun to see the Jazz pick up as an UDFA;

6'6" swingman Chris Duarte at Oregon.

He will be turning 24 around the draft, but still he's on that fringe range of being draftable. There's some injuries involved that slowed him down.

solid player tho, teams are gonna be very interested to see what he can do. I think Utah could be a great fit tbh.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
One of the Seniors that I think are really good/Would be hella fun to see the Jazz pick up as an UDFA;

6'6" swingman Chris Duarte at Oregon.

He will be turning 24 around the draft, but still he's on that fringe range of being draftable. There's some injuries involved that slowed him down.

solid player tho, teams are gonna be very interested to see what he can do. I think Utah could be a great fit tbh.

He looks really good, but dang he's old for a draftee.