Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Lord Bullingdon

dayron sharpe being outsdie of the top30 on espns best available is absurd.. He could present too much value for Utah to pass on tbh even with Udoka selected last year, their not entirely redundant.

They will love him. He's a player Utah could take with one of the last picks in the 1st rd and then they'll say "we had a lottery grade on him"

obviously there'd be some tony bradley comparisons but thats nonsense and Sharpe has better feet and is more able to guard on the perimeter.

Lord Bullingdon

ive long predicted gonzaga will run the table this year btw, 26-0 looks like they got a cakewalk bracket imo, i like their chances

Lord Bullingdon

lots of my predictions have come to pass since i last posted here..

How about the rise of 24 y/o Chris Duarte?! I see him #30 on ESPN's best available..

Lord Bullingdon

Davion Mitchell is a player ive been posting about for years here its crazy he;s projected 1st rd now! That is the power of on-ball defense at PG!

For YEARS Jay Bilas during every duke broadcast would call Tre Jones "the best on-ball defender in the nation" and he never was because of Davion Mitchell (also Ashton Hagans was better too)

Last edited:

Lord Bullingdon

Jaden Springer in the first rd that was like a layup of a prediction..

Sharife cooper, Tre Mann and Kai Jones almost to the lottery...

Lord Bullingdon

IMO if ur looking for a trade-up target Tre Mann would be a sick player for Utah to land. This kid is clearly one of the very best players that gets little pub, he sorta woulda had huge hype but the freshman szn was cursed so he became like a super slept on sophomore somehow

Lord Bullingdon

have yall been seeing Keon Johnson recently btw?? good lord... now dats a big fish in a small pond...

Obviously the draft is setup to prevent good teams like the jazz to get a player like Johnson --- but damn would that be a spectacular rookie to put on this roster... bigtime fireworks..

yall remember the Neil Everett line "Thats levitation holmes"? dats what comes to mind watching Keon Johnson highlights. kid can fly

Last edited:

Lord Bullingdon

Since Arizona is done (self imposed ban) I just wanna say I think Bennedict Mathurinn is a major sleeper, and possible 1ndone, espns got him #70 rn but he's got talent and a pro buld and hes young but i could see him flying up the boards if he works out well which i could see.

Lord Bullingdon

but yo more so than most drafts Utah is gonna have a good shot at getting some crazy talented player on sale, cuz lots of "big names" are gonna fall and fall far

someone like zaire williams at #23 on espns best available --- for me i dont believe that... ima have to see that to beleive it, but there's plenty of names..

the idea that since utah has a really good record that thewy wont be able to get a really talented player in the draft is total nonsense, not this year --- if they dont want to go young there will be solid older win-now options available too, like Duarte.

Lord Bullingdon

Like Brandon Boston Jr is #34 on ESPN's best available list, no ones made a case for utah to draft him all season cuz he was presumed way out of reach but now apparently he's fallen in range..

why not him?

Lord Bullingdon

To me too utah's whole g-league affiliate and development system is good but it could be better, and going after more high upside targets such as Boston or Ziaire Williams above imo could be what they really need to take it to the next level.

It's one thing to develop glue utility type of guys defensive players such as Royce O'Neale, to really sharpen up the offensive game of a talent such as BJ Boston, possible 15ppg+ type scorer is really a whole different story.