Following Potential 2021 Draftees

idiot

Does Jaime Jacquez have any NBA draft hype? I think he has some Joe Ingles in him.
IDK -- but I was impressed last year with him when watching some Chris Smith games. Tough player, always seems to be making the right play. I thought he would have a chance at the NBA if he proved he could shoot.

Last year his 3 pt% was low, this year it's high. Last year was a fairly decent free throw shooter; this year has become pretty poor. So who knows what to make of his shooting?

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Benedict Mathurin is a 6'7", 200-lb freshman guard at Arizona. Long wingspan, decent athleticism, able to get in a stance, shoots 41% from 3pt, and still only 18. Could develop into a Mikal Bridges-type 3D wing with some guard skills. Has lottery potential next year if he returns to school this year.

Lord Bullingdon

Sad news, Grand Canyon Senior Oscar Frayer passed away couple days ago in a car accident, just days after playing in the tournament.

he was a 6'6 athletic wing with some solid tools, woulda got looks for summer league and the g-league, was on the radar.. was a big recruit for dan marjale and GCU, not easy to pry players of that caliber from the west coast out of the clutches of the pac12 schools.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
I'm just watching highlights, but I think I like Bennedict Mathurin out of Arizona more than I liked Harrison Barnes coming out of UNC.

Lord Bullingdon

Im sure if you dig back in this thread you'll see i was mentioning Davion Mitchell since before he was really on the map... back in the deluge of Tre Jones(Lookin at u Jay Bilas "Best perimeter defender in the country" said it 1m times n was wrong) i really was always firm that i prefer mitchell, n its quite honestly come to fruition in spectacular fashion...

how bout dem apples

n if ull remmeebr back to the previous national champion i had a similar call going for years ona 4 star player named Kyle Guy, who came up with all spades on their run.. so thats pretty cool..

Butler too was a player i knew(n mentioned here )was a pedigree above what Baylor normally gets in recruits n i made sure to mention that, was always a big fan of his freshman year n thought he coulda went near the 1st.

I genuinely didnt think that Butler was gonna explode like that and outplay Ayayi so hard... I knew that game was over in the first half tbh.. Butler won them that game in the first half, to give that team that kinda start, n deadlift them to that kinda start was all they needed..

Last edited: