Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Lord Bullingdon

much props to the 2 players who ran c for Baylor in Thamba and Tchamwa Tchatchoua

they are the true unsung heros of that national championship game

Lord Bullingdon

listen on the flipside, Timme, that was a stock hurter, he needed to grab more boards there, and in a few games in the tourney..

Lord Bullingdon

ay so im pretty sure DJ Steward is gone and in the draft from duke, he had a horrible season..

I just wanna say he'd make an excellent reclamation project for utah in the g-league..

he's really got some solid tools, quick player long arms

Lord Bullingdon

ay this italian player 2002 born espn has projected 50th best available

gabriele procida

he actually looks like hes more like 6'7 than 6'6 to me

seems legit to me... like a solid take a flyer 2nd rd type

Lord Bullingdon

were like 10 weeks away from the draft btw, ***** about to get crazy..

no doubt in my mind that theres gonn abe like a solid 10 players projected 20-55 rn who go flying up the board..

Lord Bullingdon

ya know ibou dianko badji still being in the 70's on that espn list still invalidates it to me...

there's just no way that kid goes undrafted, i dont believe it til the 60th pick gets announced..

and if he goes undrafted i bet its cuz of medicals or something... maybe his age is a lie or something idk just spitballing making stuff up, cuz from what ive seen he looks like a draftable c, even in a world where players like bol bol and mitchell robinson fall to the 2nd rd

Lord Bullingdon

here's the full season highglights for Cameron Thomas btw. Who's out of Utah's range(player they'd love to have, worth discussing as a trade up target) but what an impressive freshman season he just had, worthy of a long *** highlight mix to be posted here.

If you dont know much about this draft this is a player worth familiarizing urself with/rooting for... he completely aced his freshman showcase this season..

Lord Bullingdon

So Diashen Nix is a HS kid who took the g-league deal, he's now projectd bottom of the 2nd rd.

6'5" PG sorta like some andre miller jason kidd oldschool pg style, he is a pure pg with some nice craftiness, very solid passer..

just gonna mention him... i do wonder how utah would evaluate such a player, they prolly will like him a lot, very smart player...