Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Game6Conley

Keith Appling, who's 29 now n was discussed in these threads years ago, is wanted for murder. It appears he killed an old man..

idiot

I'm all in on Roko Prkacin

I think he likely goes before 30, but fingers crossed.
I like what I've seen, compared to many of the other possibilities I've (only very briefly) looked at.

My way to early dream: somehow walking away with both Prkacin and Chris Smith (who Tony Jones is still unusually high on) as an UDFA. But I wouldn't be surprised if Prkacin goes before 30 and if Smith decides to go back to school in hopes of getting back in the draft mix.

Saint Cy of JFC

Trey Murphy is a guy I'm seeing in the Jazz's range. I think he's being underrated. Looks like a top 20 guy to me. If he fell to the Jazz I'd be happy.

Saint Cy of JFC

What do we need guys, big wing defender or a secondary ball handler?
Hard to say what they should do this draft. Swing for the fences or try to get a safe pick (think Duarte even though he might be out of the Jazz's range).

The need for a ball-handler seems pretty huge though. Even if Conley comes back, you got to think he will be a lower MPG type player to conserve his health.

Max Abmas might be a good name for Utah. I know people here are overly obsessed with pairing a big guard next to Mitchell, but the guy can shoot and penetrate. Think Trae Young without the elite playmaking.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
A guy I like that is likely gone is Jared Butler out of Baylor... I didn't watch much college basketball this season so my sample size is skewed a bit.

He's a guy I can see DL loving... fits a need and played at Baylor. He's not the sexiest player but I have a hard time believing the guy won't be a rotation player in the league... I could see him becoming a solid starting combo guard type.