What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Trey Murphy is a guy I'm seeing in the Jazz's range. I think he's being underrated. Looks like a top 20 guy to me. If he fell to the Jazz I'd be happy.

What do we need guys, big wing defender or a secondary ball handler?
Hard to say what they should do this draft. Swing for the fences or try to get a safe pick (think Duarte even though he might be out of the Jazz's range).

The need for a ball-handler seems pretty huge though. Even if Conley comes back, you got to think he will be a lower MPG type player to conserve his health.

Max Abmas might be a good name for Utah. I know people here are overly obsessed with pairing a big guard next to Mitchell, but the guy can shoot and penetrate. Think Trae Young without the elite playmaking.

A guy I like that is likely gone is Jared Butler out of Baylor... I didn't watch much college basketball this season so my sample size is skewed a bit.

He's a guy I can see DL loving... fits a need and played at Baylor. He's not the sexiest player but I have a hard time believing the guy won't be a rotation player in the league... I could see him becoming a solid starting combo guard type.

Small PG who cant shoot, but ultra aggressive and elite passer. Think his shot is better than his percentages, so potentially a buy low candidate.

WTF has Utah been doing in these drafts hahahhaa... I know the playoffs are still on.. but ya know it does lead back to choices made here...

BTW In last years thread i used to swear up n down Utah should draft Peyton Pritchard cuz he could help them at PG in this playoffs...

BTW i was spot on the money about Terance Mann, who thoroughly out performed the older higher paid Royce Oneale in the series.... If someone did go back n bump all the terrance mann comments from the 2018 n 2019 threads i guarantee u like 90% of them are me hyping him up saying hes got an NBA build n a chance n is worth taking a flyer on.

I was rooting for Terrence Mann to drop 50 on the Jazz today btw.. I was beating my chest n roaring primordially watching that.. had the tiger woods fist pump working

GOOD FOR HIM

That was awesome n im glad to have seen it. Leonard Hamilton must have a smile from ear to ear watchin that ****.

I was rooting for Terrence Mann to drop 50 on the Jazz today btw.. I was beating my chest n roaring primordially watching that.. had the tiger woods fist pump working

GOOD FOR HIM

That was awesome n im glad to have seen it. Leonard Hamilton must have a smile from ear to ear watchin that ****.

You are weird. Why are you posting on a Jazz site and why do you never talk about your huge misses?

You got caught editing comments in past draft threads because of your **** takes. That’s embarrassing. Stop coming on here boasting about prospects you’ve talked about when you literally hype up everyone. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Like seriously what weirdo comes on a Jazz site and says he was rooting for and fist bumping when Terance Mann scored. Remember when Alex Len was your highest rated prospect you’ve ever came across?

I’m sorry but I’m tired of seeing your ******** posts on here. Go somewhere else.

I honestly like Isaiah Todd. He played for the G-league team Ignite. A 6-10 big versatile guy that can play inside and outside. He can take Favors spot. Sweep Favors underneath the rug.

I honestly like Isaiah Todd. He played for the G-league team Ignite. A 6-10 big versatile guy that can play inside and outside. He can take Favors spot. Sweep Favors underneath the rug.
He'd take Niang's spot, not Favors.

Definitely not a "big". He's closer to being a Bogey type. He's definitely the kind of guy who will get scouted completely wrong by guys who just look at him and do a quick eye test evaluation without actually watching him.

I like him though, not sure he is worth 30.