What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

See there is infact some moment where collectively everyone on this forum didnt give a **** about Donovan Mitchell, or Jared Butler, n somewhere along the way u catch wind of the name the team maybe you saw a highlight, maybe you knew nothing til Utah drafted him.

Thats not the beautiful moment im refering to, the beautiful moment is after that one.. The moment is when all of a sudden, you the Jazzfan, who at one point didnt know **** about Donovan Mitchell now gains enough confidence to think you know better than me....

What happening here?

Now in the case of Jared Butler... I've been posting about him here since recruitment.... for years... not a word was spoken bout the Jazz draft pick other than by me..

So that moment where jazzfanz go from completely not caring, to thinking they know better than me, if it hasnt passed, it's approaching the horizon in the case of Jared Butler...

How funny is that though really when you think about it? This group of people whos so prideful in not giving a ****, all of a sudden reverses course n becomes defensive and their stance changes to "this is OUR player" very possessive... hahah n now all of a sudden they thinkl they know better than me.... about something they didnt care about a day ago a week ago... now their talking like their experts..

What happening here?
Well yall know that every year like clockwork, the players you pretend to hate cuz i brough tthem up, you lames reverse course n start to kiss their asses.. n the hour is fast approaching... I'm just sitting back n having a chuckle

How about Jared Butlers old Baylor Teammate Davion Mitchell (another guy i posted here for years bout since recruitment...) Genuinely eager to see how he performs as a rook this szn..

De'Aaron Fox has made the claim that Davion Mitchell is a top5 on ball defender in the league right now.... I actually cant wait to see what happens when D Mitchell gets matched up against him..

Im sure if u go back and digf thru this thread, my comments on Josh Primo would profile him more as a lotto pick than late 1st

I still am kinda shocked at the way some people were downplaying his athletic grade around draft time

how cool is it that the late 2nd rd picks get paid so much these days? It doesnt feel like years ago to me anymore when there's such a dropoff...

I still cant get over how the media convinced so many people the one and done rule was a good idea... Now these private entities with major funding have stepped in n players r being paid fair market value ---- and no one gives a ****!!!!!!!!

All the systems in place right now in the early 2020s are so far superior its such a turnaround, and yet ppl dont care to talk about it.... i guess in 5-10 years theyll make a big deal about it n ppl will see the light...

n the more i think of it... the way they sold the one and done rule was the only way it could be sold, SELFISHLY... lemme explain.. If the selling point on the one-and-done rule didnt have people convinced "THEIR" teams (college n nba) would benefit it never woulda had legs... so they pulled buncha arbitrary data hired some yesmen n literally enforced this truly unamerican, uncompetitive rule that actually never made any damn sense ever...

ppl believed that **** even tho nothing about that is rational...

n now what u see in a fair market with multiple bidders breaking out.... this is so much more fair and competitive..

Last edited:
Kanye West is opening a private school in california thats apparently trying to get top recruits (Jahki Howard is a potential superstar)

In Utah they spent 50 million on opening the Real Salt Lake Academy. right? We dont talk about that here tho! Me, the native New Yorker is the one to bring it up... Basketball must have commercials slapped between it or it isnt worth discussing round here!!!!!

bout a year and a half from now a bunch of Collin Chandler 'experts' will pop up on this forum.. Here in october 2021 === dont give a ****.

there's something just so prepsterous bout that i have to rub it in a bit. cuz really it's quite unflattering...

Do you know who Jared Butler is?
Never heard of him. I think you are referring to Randy Butler, renowned bagpipe player and creator of the frown emoji. You don't ever know what you're talking about.