What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

I hope Kuminga pulls a "calvin johnson" at the combine n just does all the drills to flex how absurd his results would b...

Sucks Filip Petrusev isnt going, he woulda drawn tons of attention tho not sure if its worth if he feels safely in the top40

Also expect Canadian Josh Primo to be at or near the top of most of the guard/wing drill results... He should b one of the highest flyers in attendance

Will Daishen Nix participate in all the drills / workouts? If he does n posts solid #'s across the board that could b plenty to really vault his value...

now is it gonna happen, how likely? idk... we'll see

First off JT Thor is 18 years old turns 19, he's also a lefty with a pretty sweet looking shot for someone that size and age...

Thor has been underrated for reasons unexplainable to me in the HS rankings for many years, thats why ive been mentioning him here for some time, he always passed the eye test beyond what ud expect for a player of that rnaking in my opinion.

I think too the Jazz selecting a player like Thor would b a sign they've got their heads on straight...

Thor isnt a win now player but he mighjt not be that far off.

I like a player such as Duarte but I think it'd b more appropriate for them to take a player like Thor honestly, they need to take a gamble on a player who can help Rudy n Mitchell n not in a small way

OKC has a player like Darius Bazley JT Thor could function in a similar capacity around here eventually..

He's a new age PF, there's definitely some parallels with Christian Wood too, who i've been around here long enough yall know I loved Christian Wood in college n was dumbfounded when he went undrafted.

ya know and I've said it before the Jazz dont need another star they need a RASHARD LEWIS type of PF who can space the floor..

n with a player like thor u take a bit of a lotto ticket n hope it pays out on such a thing, n where the jazz are in the draft, this is swinging for a home run...

this is 1000% the type of player u select if u believe in your player development, because the tools are there.

ya know and I've said it before the Jazz dont need another star they need a RASHARD LEWIS type of PF who can space the floor..

n with a player like thor u take a bit of a lotto ticket n hope it pays out on such a thing, n where the jazz are in the draft, this is swinging for a home run...

this is 1000% the type of player u select if u believe in your player development, because the tools are there

this is 1000% the type of player u select if u believe in your player development, because the tools are there.

I’m just now catching up on this thread so I apologize. It’s amazing to me to see the jump up the boards Thor is making. I thought he would continue to be an under the radar guy that we could pick up later in the draft, but I think the secret is out now. I’m an Auburn fan so I watched him play all fo his games this year including a handful in person and I really think he’s everything we need. His offense is going to be a work in progress to a certain extent, but he will help us move n the defensive end a great deal and give us even more length which is always a good thing. I hope we take him.

There are some true phenoms at the top of this class, here's the top west-coast prospect hands down, he is one of the most athletic guards I've ever seen in HS...

This draft is gonna be L-O-A-D-E-D.. U can take that to the bank right now.. LOADED..

So what happened to Todd? I thought he was surefire top five?

Y'all know I like to play the game of "SF's that will be better than Hayward" Which is a fancy way of saying guys that can possibly deserve the max.

Definitely you can write in Jalen Johnson, in pen. He's going top-5 in this draft, probably top-3.

Nope.