Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Lord Bullingdon

So David Duke also is a player who u hears name being brought up a lot more these days..

he was recruited to be groomed as a pro guard from getgo, and whenever i watched em i'd think "looks legit" still do.

IDK for me on a take a flyer type of pick maybe a kid like this could be a lil bit of lightning in a bottle next to Mitchell.. He's like a legit 6'5 too, solid project..

to me a player like this actually does present a team just like utah a possible tremendous value for cheap..

hes interesting to me in like extreme injury scenarios, which i know is screwed, but utah does have the best record n u never know, buit he's like just the type of fill who might b able to hit the ground running, ud wanna gamble on with a decimated backcourt imo.

Lord Bullingdon

the french kid nbadarft has projected 60th Ismael Kamagate looks veddy interesting... hes got a frame sorta like rudy../

he is apparently late to the game of basketball... moves very well for someone built like that.. lighht on his feet

Lord Bullingdon

oh so another french prospect (been posting bout for years) Juhan Bergarinn, who everyone seems to agree is projected in the 2nd rd, shot 36 % from 3 and 67% from the stripe this season ,which is good news, powerhouse 6'4 athlete major defensive capablilty,.

would be funny to see rudy have him under his wing tbh

Lord Bullingdon

lotta options that utah couldnt go wrong with in this draft, one of them is this kid for sure..

if they brought Mudiay in, i cant see why they wouldnt like a player like thism in a year like this in a draft like this.. idk.. he always seemed like a good match with this team to me

jom2003

Man felt bad for this Clarke kid...... He's in Jazz range too. An athletic wing who fits a need...... R.I.P.

Lord Bullingdon

the fact of the matter is when the 60th pick gets called that kid is only getting drafted because Terrence Clarke is dead, n that hangs over this draft like a black cloud