What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

in my opinion theres really such crazy depth in this draft, there's gonna be big winners and losers in the picks 20 to 60

ya know ibou dianko badji still being in the 70's on that espn list still invalidates it to me...

there's just no way that kid goes undrafted, i dont believe it til the 60th pick gets announced..

and if he goes undrafted i bet its cuz of medicals or something... maybe his age is a lie or something idk just spitballing making stuff up, cuz from what ive seen he looks like a draftable c, even in a world where players like bol bol and mitchell robinson fall to the 2nd rd

here's the full season highglights for Cameron Thomas btw. Who's out of Utah's range(player they'd love to have, worth discussing as a trade up target) but what an impressive freshman season he just had, worthy of a long *** highlight mix to be posted here.

If you dont know much about this draft this is a player worth familiarizing urself with/rooting for... he completely aced his freshman showcase this season..

So Diashen Nix is a HS kid who took the g-league deal, he's now projectd bottom of the 2nd rd.

6'5" PG sorta like some andre miller jason kidd oldschool pg style, he is a pure pg with some nice craftiness, very solid passer..

just gonna mention him... i do wonder how utah would evaluate such a player, they prolly will like him a lot, very smart player...

So David Duke also is a player who u hears name being brought up a lot more these days..

he was recruited to be groomed as a pro guard from getgo, and whenever i watched em i'd think "looks legit" still do.

IDK for me on a take a flyer type of pick maybe a kid like this could be a lil bit of lightning in a bottle next to Mitchell.. He's like a legit 6'5 too, solid project..

to me a player like this actually does present a team just like utah a possible tremendous value for cheap..

hes interesting to me in like extreme injury scenarios, which i know is screwed, but utah does have the best record n u never know, buit he's like just the type of fill who might b able to hit the ground running, ud wanna gamble on with a decimated backcourt imo.

the french kid nbadarft has projected 60th Ismael Kamagate looks veddy interesting... hes got a frame sorta like rudy../

he is apparently late to the game of basketball... moves very well for someone built like that.. lighht on his feet

oh so another french prospect (been posting bout for years) Juhan Bergarinn, who everyone seems to agree is projected in the 2nd rd, shot 36 % from 3 and 67% from the stripe this season ,which is good news, powerhouse 6'4 athlete major defensive capablilty,.

would be funny to see rudy have him under his wing tbh

lotta options that utah couldnt go wrong with in this draft, one of them is this kid for sure..

if they brought Mudiay in, i cant see why they wouldnt like a player like thism in a year like this in a draft like this.. idk.. he always seemed like a good match with this team to me

Man felt bad for this Clarke kid...... He's in Jazz range too. An athletic wing who fits a need...... R.I.P.

the coverage is always so obscenely soppy anyways I cant bear to think of how unbearable its gonna be this year

the fact of the matter is when the 60th pick gets called that kid is only getting drafted because Terrence Clarke is dead, n that hangs over this draft like a black cloud

Keith Appling, who's 29 now n was discussed in these threads years ago, is wanted for murder. It appears he killed an old man..

I'm all in on Roko Prkacin

I think he likely goes before 30, but fingers crossed.

I like what I've seen, compared to many of the other possibilities I've (only very briefly) looked at.

My way to early dream: somehow walking away with both Prkacin and Chris Smith (who Tony Jones is still unusually high on) as an UDFA. But I wouldn't be surprised if Prkacin goes before 30 and if Smith decides to go back to school in hopes of getting back in the draft mix.