What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

I'd actually love to see Kuminga go to the NBL. That'd be a good show. Honestly there'd be a lot of butthurt australian NBL fanboys in those streams... **** he might even be able to win a bunch of them over... His style of play and spectacular finishes should garner more respect from those types of fans who were unimpressed with the playmaking of RJ and LaMelo.

Last edited:
Utah x-fer Both Gach goes back to his homestate and picks Minnesota... I like it! He should be able to showcase his stuff well there, thats gonna be a solid team for sure...

hope he's granted immediate eligibility..

The NCAA has granted DJ Carton a waiver to play right away for Marquette... This is huge news for a ton of x-fers...

Saw some hilarious footage of Michael Beasley(talkin mad ****) busting Jonathan Kuminga's *** at a pickup run..

At one point he pulls up for a one legged floater from like 5ft behind the 3pt line and drills it..

Last edited:
Alex Tchikou commits to Alabama! this is one of those underrated storylines for sure, on multiple fronts really..

Tchikou born in march of 2002 will be eligible for this draft.. His skillset, or potential skillset, is not a common one..

Plus Bama will have Josh Primo... This commitment cements them as one of the teams with the best pairs of prospects... for sure..

French import that moved to the states about 2 years back... Many are listing him at 6'11" these days which is a big deal if true cuz he's one of these potential new-age 4's...

Maker Makurs commitment to Howard got way more press, but this kid is better(2 years younger), and this is a bigger storyline IMO.

Just gotta say I'm actually so hyped for this Alabama recruiting class... For Rivals to have them as the 9th best class rn is a complete joke. The 4-star forward Keon Ambrose-Hylton is legit. They'll have former 5-star Jahvon Quinerly -xferring in to take over the PG duties... He's really gonna be the most important player for them, but they should be fun to watch no matter what...

Also 4-star Darius Miles(yes that Darius Miles, his son.) is in the class too.

These underclassmen are gonna play too.. It's not gonna be tune in to watch garbage time minutes..

Some have compared Tchikou to Jonathan Isaac... I dont love that, (you may recall I was posting about Jonathan Isaac here when he was ranked in the 70's...) but still, thats a pretty heavy comp to be thrown around..

Langston Love commits to Baylor. Their highest rated recruit since Isaiah Austin in 2012. Strong 6'4" SG who can really get downhill.

shotblocking extraordinaire Moussa Cisse to Memphis! If they can get their x-fers cleared Penny's assembled the best talent in the American conference for sure.

Jonathan Kuminga to the G-League! There's actually a chance that G-League players go 1 and 2 in this draft (Jalen Green and Kuminga)

So can we just sign him outright since he is technically a pro level player now?
I mean... lets pretend thats how it works... an open bidding between the teams, like some baseball style japanese superstar thing... do you know how high the bid would be for either of those players???? Is Utah really the type of team who's gonna win that bidding???

Lets say you have abidding to sign him on top of a 4 year 40million dollar contract that works like a rookie deal. I'd honestly assume the bidding to hit like at least $80MM... i dont really see why it wouldnt go over that either tbh.. i really do believe that type of thing would spiral very far out of control very quickly... cuz i mean this is not baseball, you have 5 guys on the floor in basketball who play offense and defense...

all of a sudden people would start justifying spending crazy money...

Last edited: