What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Man Juwan Howard isnt ever gonna have to convince big guys they can come in and contribute after whats going on with Hunter Dickenson this season.

tbf Hunter Dickenson's offensive game has been very good for many years and him being 7'1" has made it tough in the past to find decent defenders.

awful showing from Miller Kopp on Northwestern in this game.. Im not sure if he's really relevant to this thread, probably not, he usually plays so good though and this has been a total dud.

Speaking of 7-footers... Minnesota's Junior Liam Robbins might have put himself on the map today with a dominant performance vs OSU.

27pts on 7-13 fg's (1/4 from 3) 6orebs 14 total 4ast 2stl 5 blocks

ay so the biggest on-court story in college ball has yet to be addressed in this thread and thats the play of Ohio's Jason Preston. He's a player that would seemingly fit in nicely next to D Mitchell seeing as he's a legit 6'4. He's rising draft boards quickly.

This is a player who averaged 2ppg in HS and made his own mixtape to get recruited D1....

Definitely a very good passer... So far this season he's shooting 48% from 3 6.1rebs 7.4asts 1stl 2.6 to's and 18.9ppg..

Dawson Garcia is destroying UConn! Good stuff. He's kinda like a Ryan Anderson type of 6'10 PF. Definitely underrated by the mocks currently.

This is one of those games where Greg Brown III easily looks the part of a lotto pick. The idea that he could fall far in the 1st rd as some pundits have it right now is frankly rediculous.

I got a chuckle seeing the Jazz list Trent Forrest as a SG... To me that could be interpreted as a slight indicator of things to come..

Last edited:
It's just funny, Trent Forrest is a SG and Jordan Clarkson who's averaging more turnovers than Assists is a PG???

Trent Forrest surely is a player who worked his *** off to present himself as a PG for all these years in AAU/HS/College.. That is not to say he cant handle SG duties either....

The truth is he's MUCH more of a combo guard than a pure PG or SG.... Same for Clarkson

But Utah has Mitchell who's short, it all makes sense...

Thats why I do say tho that I think 6'4" Jason Preston above is a player Utah will really like. They could list him as a SG too.

I think Ideally they are looking for a Derrick White type of player... Preston could be pretty close to that...

Last edited:
2 REEEALLY GOOD GAMES ON rn.. KEon johnson in the starting lineup vs a very good Arkansas team..

David Johnson and the bench been key for UL also Withers has played really good d on Va tech's best player keve aluma

Moses Moody is completely in the "too good to be true" category of out of reach for utah, he'd be such an easy selection tho.

With him it'd really be a matter of trading up to secure him and whats that gonna cost.. and is that even in reach?

Connor Vanover who's a legit 7'3" is playing well in this.. He's a player thats gonna really stick out when people see him for the first time. He's got a much better looking shot than most players that height.

Arkansas is very very good and presents interesting matchups across the board for teams. This would be a massive win.

They need Moody to make some shots tho.

bigtime free throws from keon johnson down the stretch... moses moody just missed too many shots and its gonna cost arkansas in this game..