What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

Cam Thomas strikes again huh? He scored 8 in OT? 26points after a slow start. He's actually lookin like a freshman who can score like 23 24ppg...

Houston's Sophomore Guard Caleb Mills has hit the x-fer portal as well, and he's gonna draw big interest from bluebloods.. Lotta teams losing depth to the portal

I think ive said it once before but: I dont see who's gonna beat Gonzaga... They should be able to run the table imo

Maybe deep in the tourney they lose but idk who can even compete with them til that point..

BYU's clearly one of the best teams they face til the end of the season and they're thrashing em, it's not close/competitive.

Ben Gregg is in the rotation now btw, he just played his 2nd game for them today. 6'10 shooter.

Ziaire Williams drops the 2nd triple double in stanford history along with 2 stls and 2blks... he is considerably out of utahs reach but would be a perfect fit to replace bojan

Josh Primo is putting in a bigtime effort rn on espn2 for Bama. Few games like this and he'll be flying up all the draft boards

Iverson Molinar is a dude who is making a big impression on me this year. Would be a great fit with Utah.

Long and athletic combo guard with great quickness.

I still like the potential of Marcus Bagley at ASU -- 6'8" / 215-lbs, NBA-caliber athlete with pretty good instincts and versatility on defense. He looks like he can guard 3s and 4s, make switches and make plays off help defense. Also hitting 37.5% from 3pt so far with NBA range on many of his attempts. On offense, he also has a decent handle and body control, and is able to make on-target passes off the dribble.

He's playing at least as well as Zaire Williams so far, imo.

Last edited:
I still like the potential of Marcus Bagley at ASU

He's playing at least as well as Zaire Williams so far, imo.
I really don't think this is the case.. Actually I'm quite sure of it..

Marcus Bagley just got back on the court he was out for a month for an injury they were babying him with...

It's a matter of effort or approach. Ziaire Williams is a player who's doing exactly what his team needs from him, because his stock is bulletproof and if he tried to showcase his skills greedily like most prospects it wouldnt get him anywhere anyways...

Marcus is much more on the other end of that equation, He plays like this is AAU.

It's a matter of effort or approach. Ziaire Williams is a player who's doing exactly what his team needs from him, because his stock is bulletproof and if he tried to showcase his skills greedily like most prospects it wouldnt get him anywhere anyways...

Marcus is much more on the other end of that equation, He plays like this is AAU.
The entire ASU offense plays like it's AAU.

The entire ASU offense plays like it's AAU.
Thats what you get when you hand the Keys over to a PG like Remy Martin. Thats no excuse for them, just makes it worse honestly.

ASU is woefully underperforming this season.. 4-5 for them is a joke given their talent and experience level...

Marcus Bagley is a big part of that as far as im concerned. 33% from the field. Then he dipped with some minor injury ---- very reminiscent of what goes on with Marvin.......