Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by Lord Bullingdon, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Lord Bullingdon

Lord Bullingdon Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    LeBron James, who grew up fatherless, Is he a bad father? because he's gotten his middle-school son exposure and college offers? Is that how this blamegame works? I really don't get it. pls explain.

2. cmw

cmw Active Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Yep. I say get away from my kid till he is a jr. 8th grade kid has no reason committing to anything but school, and enjoying playing basketball if that's what he is into. If he is good enough for an offer I. 8th then he will be 3 or 4 years later.

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app

3. cmw

cmw Active Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Re read this. you make no sense. a kids life is nothing like s video game first. i never said the system was broken in a way that benifits anyone over another. its broken in a srnse that children who are being used as pawns at way to young sn age. aau ball is great, but colleges shouldnt have any contact prior to being a jr.

4. cmw

cmw Active Member

Jul 1, 2016
    LeBron son gets exposure because he is LeBron son. Probably not a bad father, don't know anything about his family life, but I do think it's a bad decision not to protect him from all that nonsense especially since he is LeBron and there are probably even more leeches trying to get to him so they can get to LeBron. Seems like a smart dude though, and bet he is controlling any conversation

5. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013

What you're contributing to this thread is Fan fiction. If it was your son you'd probably be flaunting him like some pageant parent too, stop lying...

Your whole perspective is dripping with privilege too, which is appropriate I guess.. People send their kids across the continents at young teenage years to be a part of this broken system, because its UNQUESTIONABLY THE BEST at sharpening steel against steel...

Part of the reason these kids are as good as they are is cuz people like you aren't in charge making stupid ****ing rules and unnecessary hurdles.

6. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013
    I'm glad we've sort of come full circle here. This is why I do this. because small-minded ****s like you give way too much credit to a name... It's not about the name. It's about the game...

People used to think Michael Jordan's sons were gonna be good, up until Eric Gordon dropped like 60 on them and the jig was up..

7. cmw

cmw Active Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Right. You know my situation of "privelidge". Here's the thing. I love sports. I was never really good at him, and that's fine. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy them. The problem is the people who project the fact that they suck at what they love onto kids who are good.

8. cmw

cmw Active Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Completely different times.

9. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013
    Of course you weren't. LOL... If you were then you wouldn't be running your mouth like an imbecile.

Lemme ask you, what are you good at? or what are you best at?

10. cmw

cmw Active Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Well we will never agree, and it doesn't really matter that much since I don't, and will not have kids. I'm not going to go to insulting, or insinuating anything about your life since it's none of my business. But that's all you want to do in this conversation so I will just go ahead and end it.

11. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013
    Steel sharpens steel fool. What if your kid is like Greg Oden? huh? U gonna hide some 7-foot 280lb monstrosity of a 15 year old?

Your plan literally undermines Team USA basketball and Fiba. U want the USA to have the most sheltered amatuer system in the world. Your plan is NOT COMPETITIVE..

Thats really the operative word. Competitive. You're not concerned with it at all because you've never been a part of high-level competition.

12. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013
    This was never a conversation. You're talking at me. You can't even comprehend my responses let alone directly respond to them.

Competitve is the absolute key word here. You're not concerned about competition at all, thats why your opinion isn't worth a damn. You're worried about protecting other peoples kids? Then call me Gilles de Rais.

Are you like the type of person who can't watch R rated movies cuz their too violent? Cuz thats what youre projecting. If you saw the movie Battle Royale would you be horrified of the violence to kids?

this is a terrible ****ing planet we live on with scumbags committing horrific acts by the minute. Thats how it is. go concern yourself with Kids who could really use help if thats how you are.

you just want things your way and you're not exactly sure why, but you just know it, which is how 3 year old children feel too.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  13. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013
    Ashton Kutcher started a foundation to protect children from human trafficking. It's called Thorn. go concern yourself with that if you want to help kids in need.

https://www.wearethorn.org -- Get involved. Don't spend another minute here White Knight, you've got kids to protect!!!

These kids were talking about here are concerned with which $250 sneakers are gonna get handed to them. Your concern is rediculous in comparison. If you want to really help, do it. Gain some real perspective, which you obviously lack if your concerned with these kids I'm posting about here who are gonna make billions...

14. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013
    Whichever arbitrary # you pull out of your ***, if that were to be the case, then the vultures will wait til the deadline is up and then they'll swoop in and make up for lost time... and they have more resources than you...

This info is valuable.. This is another failure of your whole idea. You wish to disrupt formative years which are producing immense growth for players such as the ones in this thread..

You don't know any names involved, there's lots of ex-nba people helping out with kids these age. there's lots of NBA players that watch kids these age.......... Because they were on teams like this and they know they helped em achieve their success, so they give back....

What exactly has flown over all these pro's heads that you innately understand from your time as a pickup game basketball player?????

What you are suggesting here is the most sheltered amateur system on the planet too. Your perspective is completely lacking. What do you make of amateur boxing? LOL... This little ******** argument you're trying to frame is a house of cards easily blown away when u look thru almost any angle with logic.

your point is what? they should be treated like Bubble Boy? until some arbitrary age? why that age? kids are early -bloomers, late-bloomers and everything in between, age isn't indicative of anything, so why the arbitrary #, what makes you think thats the cut-off?

15. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013
    Best part of these flamers is I can just flood these threads with videos cuz there's way more footage these days than their ever was. So without further ado.

16. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013

Foster Jr. is already committed to Arizona St. Tapes just a few weeks old. diverse skillset, high upside, already 6'8".

17. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013

Top player from NJ in this class. He was 6'7" 2 years ago, probably like 6'9" now.. One of the first kids I heard about in 2021.

18. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013

Here's absolutely one of the best sub-6 foot PG's you'll ever see at this age. Zion Harmon, who many feel could contribute on a Division 1 college team already. He's a workout warrior and an excellent PG and shooter.

He was the #1 rated player in this class for a very long time and he's the youngest player to ever play in the nike EYBL circuit.

19. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013

20. Lord Bullingdon

Feb 9, 2013