What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

I still think Patrick Baldwin Jr would be a crazy trade up target for Utah.. He's on sale for several reasons.. would be a worthy gamble..

It's gonna be a great saturday for college ball. Almost like an opening round of the tournament type of day. Loaded schedule. March is almost here!!!!

Georgetown falls to 0-16 in the big east... unreal... safe to say lots of ex-NBA players are doing a really bad job getting paid millions to coach college teams.. its widespread..

the #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6 teams lost yesterday.. Gonzaga loses the battle of the boards because St. Marys guards did a superb job n looked much hungier... Chet shoots under 50%! and Mark Few's strategy of pretty much not playing the bench seems to backfire as they were iced, and the few minute sthey got produced nothing...

St Marys' punched them in the mouth 36-21 in the first half n they could never recover... Drew Timme shoots 2/10 somehow...

Last edited:
Samaki Walker's son Jabari outplays Ben Mathurinn hard in the Zona upset.. ESPN n most mocks have Jabari underrated by a longshot.. He's certainly in the 2nd rd range, at least in my book

Christian Koloko played horribly, worst game of the season he needs to gain more strength maybe ESPN is right for not having him in the top30. In a game like last night he didnt look ready to contribute to an NBA team anytime soon.

Last edited:
Jabari Smith and played fine in the loss to Tennessee, Alan Flanigan was basically a no-show, Walker Kessler got his 4 blocks as usual but allowed Tenn to have a feast on the oboards which ultimately cost them the game.

Jaden Ivey goes 1 ast 5 turnovers n 1/3 from deep in the upset loss to MSU.. Trevion Williams 4 turnovers proved costly as well..

in Kansas loss to Baylor, Christian Braun played great, Agbaji so-so (4-14 from 3). Jalen Wilson was a big net negative.

Florent Thamba played amazing for Baylor, most productive game ive seen from him in 4 years..

JEremy Sochan was the best player on the floor... He needs to be starting IMO.. Looks like a 1st rd pick to me..

In Kentucky's loss Tshibwe put up huge stats again, some moses malone type missing bunnies n then padding the oreb stats tho..

Ty Ty Washington 3/12 from the floor... Is he athletic enough to create enough separation at the NBA level to get clean looks? didnt look like it in this game..

Ed Cooly's band of 5th year seniors at Providence deserve to be in the top10.. Thats what kinda season this has been... Side-note; I'm trying to read thru Providence by Alan Moore rn it's really dense and bizarre tho, kinda struggling thru it. It's made me realize how thankful i am for typeface and not having to try and discern which letters are which in handwritten script.

I think the biggest inherent flaw in the coaches poll is, they vote almost purely based on results, not on who the best teams actually are on a neutral court.. I'm reminded of Marlo Stannfields great quote from "The Wire":

"You want it to be one way.... But it's the otherway"

and any fool can quickly piece together why coaches would want things to be based on results, so they can try to squeeze results out of their players, have them look up at the teams getting better results, and then said coaches can re negotiate bigger contracts based on results...

the real end result to this though is instant gratification seeking is passed on by the "teachers" to the students and the process of how results are made is swept under the rug or locked in the closet like a dirty little secret and thats why there's no progress with how the sport is covered, ppl cant be bothered with how and why things do and dont work, they just want to see results... n this is widespread, but at least in basketball once we tip off, for 40 minutes or so, this nonsense subsides and things are decided by the factors that really matter.

And so what are they to do now when 7 schools in the top10 lose on the same day, how do they discern that type of micromovement.. It's BS.. It's like an abbacus is being used here in the age of technology.. n these are the moves made by often the highest paid positions in your centers of higher learning, many of which are state run..

Last edited:
n people wont want it to be the way I said it should be... But for example when Duke has a Center like Mark Williams, and a wing player like AJ Griffin, they are simply much stronger on a neutral court than some of these teams who were ranked above them, that achieved their results vs ing teams who didnt have C's and Wings like that...

so what im saying is the coaches poll, bracketology, its all setup to not seed the tournament correctly, for the sake of "upsets" and news headlines to talk about... Tell me why im wrong!

Samaki Walker's son Jabari outplays Ben Mathurinn hard in the Zona upset.. ESPN n most mocks have Jabari underrated by a longshot.. He's certainly in the 2nd rd range, at least in my book

Christian Koloko played horribly, worst game of the season he needs to gain more strength maybe ESPN is right for not having him in the top30. In a game like last night he didnt look ready to contribute to an NBA team anytime soon.

Koloko looked extremely bad on both ends. Worst game of his season by far.

Jaden Ivey goes 1 ast 5 turnovers n 1/3 from deep in the upset loss to MSU.. Trevion Williams 4 turnovers proved costly as well..

Ivey has been struggling shooting the ball badly the last handful of games. If he develops a jump shot he could end up being the best player from the class but how many times have we said that about a player.

Cole Swider has 21 at the half vs UNC.. He's going undrafted but is 6'9" n can shoot the 3 ball with deep range and has a nice looking shot.. Will get plenty of looks for sure..

Koloko looked extremely bad on both ends. Worst game of his season by far.

Ivey has been struggling shooting the ball badly the last handful of games. If he develops a jump shot he could end up being the best player from the class but how many times have we said that about a player.
Jaden Ivey is not a safer bet than Shaedon Sharpe.. The media has caught a wicked case of RECENCY BIAS!!! It's complete and utter nonsense that all the mocks have Ivey as a top4 lock and Sharpe later in the lotto.. Sharpe has an excellent 3pt shot from the catch and off the dribble, and he lifts wayyy off the ground when he's shooting it, n has 7-foot wingspan.

Its actually nonsense being peddaled by the media... recency bias for sure..

Caleb Love is just pitiful these days... What a fall he's had since HS... What a TERRIBLE choice he made going to UNC.. He needed to be somewhere they have shooters at all the other spots..

Still at 6'4 with combo skills and defensive potential he will get looks, but he's going undrafted if he declares this season... His 3pt% is 39% which is a huge improvement from freshman year, his overall FG% is also 39% if u can even believe that...

HATE TO SEE IT

The UNC - Cuse game is tough to watch cuz UNC should be playing D'Marco Dunn a whole lot more, and Syracuse should be playing Benny Williams, whos by far the most talented player on their roster but gets no burn....

Frank Anselem 6'10 Freshman from Lagos Nigeria whos athletic n well built for a freshman is in trhe game doing some things, he's in the starting lineup!!

These players will be relevant to the draftees threads in upcomign years tho... It's great they will have a chance to get evaluated n return tho.

I don’t see him on very many mock drafts at all but Orlando Robinson should be drafted. He has came a long way since being a 3-star recruit.

He’s grown a few inches since high school and has great handles for a 7-footer. Has a nice mid-range game as well. Watch a lot of him late at night since I’m on the West Coast. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was drafted early second round or snuck in the first round.

28/10/4 from him today with 2 threes. At this rate he will be taken in the first round.

Ill be SHOCKED/DUMBFOUNDED if Keegan Murray doesnt go in the lottery... That kid stands out bigtime if u watch over the landscape.. He's ready.. Would be completely absurd for him to return to schooll