What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

DOWN GOES KENTUCKY... Man this team was awful this season.. Tshiebwe was excellent but I cant believe they have a 24 y/o SG out there laying bricks.. good riddance

Ty Ty Washington Jr not a lotto pick... Doesnt have the first step/ ability to quickly seperate.. He profiles as a backup in the league IMO

Creigton moves on!! Kalkbrenner most underrated C in this tourney, even with all the small schools in.. Kaluma is a name to watch for future drafts!

the 5-12 upset comes thru and Richmond stonewalls Iowa n one of the best player sin the tourney. This was a stock rising game for Tyler Burton of Richmond for sure..

Freshman PG with crazy athletecism (he's 6' but can throw down nasty dunks) Tyrese Hunter on ISU deeeeestroyed LSU today 7/11 from 3, 3boards, 3 asts, 5 stls!!!!! He is going to be a pro for sure.. hope he can keep playing like this in the tourney he's got the tools to get lots of attention quickly

On the flip side of things Boogie Ellis was atrocious today in USC's loss to Miami... Was he injured? Is his ankle bad? only 16 minutes played?? either way Isaiah Wong thoroughly outplayed him in the first half.. Absolute dud of a game because of it..

In the worst news of today, by-far, Jahvon Quinerly suffered a 'signifigant knee injury' minutes into their game... that kid can't catch a break sheesh.. n Bama got knocked out by Notre Dame

Blake Wesley played kinda meh in this one as well.

1/6 2pt dud from Max Christie today in a close game that went down to the wire. MSU beat Davidson so he'll have a chance to redeem himself..

HOW ABOUT CHRISTIAN KOLOKO TODAY?!?! 17 pts 5oboards 13total, 6 ast, 5 blocks..... and Ballo comes off the bench for another 3 blocks...

Dalen Terry was lights out as well, extremely efficicent 6/8 from the field 7 bords 4ast 1stl 1blk

Michigan takes out Tennessee with Houstan shooting 0/4 .... Thats just UNBELIEVABLE... If he declares idk how far he'll fall but I'm starting to think he might fall past the 2nd rd...

The quality of todays games were fking atrocious, and a microcosm of whats wrong with college ball this szn... U are easily impressed if u think otherwise... Relative to other years and other tournaments, these teams are bad, and their older/more experienced..... I dont see how there's really even a counter argument to be made..

Lotta action... Really bad showings from Strawther and Nembhard for Gonzaga threw the game.. Timme didnt play particularly well..

Ben Mathurinn played poorly vs Houston but Tubelis played even worse... Koloko and Dalen Terry were the only 2 who played good enough to win.. Houston shouldnt be winning the battle of the boards but they did.

Duke is likely to win the tournament now... Banchero has been compared to a 6'10 Carmelo Anthony, though he is a better passer, will he lead his squad to a national championship and send off Coach K as a winner? seems likely

MArk Williams continues to trend upwards.. I dont see what the hesitation is all about in regards to him.. Thats a good player..

The frontcourt of Williams Banchero and AJ Griffin is easily one of the best seen in college in decades n they are all underclassman.. The could potentially all get picked in the lotto IMO.

Jaylin Williams on Arkansas is going to play in the NBA for sure. He is a winner, makes the right plays, tough kid who keeps the ball moving and has excellent vision for a 6'10 bigman.

The impact he has on Arkansas is UNDERSTATED.. That kid is really a most excellent college ballplayer... Good for him..

ESPN just recently bumped him up to #60 in their best available but even with lacking the explosion ud hope to see from a 6'10 C thats not really fit to flex to the PF spot, I could see him going in the top half of the 2nd rd. He's a player who does all the little things right and really plays with great awareness n toughness, he is very strong as well.