What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Here's a fella I'm going to follow: Issac Mcbride

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=issac+mcbride

His best friend i know pretty well, he plays D2 ball himself and he told me issac is the best best prospect coming out of Arkansas this class, ofcrouse he's bias though.

well i mean... when you say this class... which class are you talking about? Issac McBride is a 4star kid from the HS class of 2019.. He x-ferred from Kansas too so he's gonna need to be granted a waiver to even play.. It's a tricky situation.. Vanderbilt can certainly use him tho, good shooter. Even if eligible he'd be sharing the pg spot with Scottie Pippen Jr for sure..

who knows how the virus and its aftermath complicates situations like these further though...

Last edited:
Kowacie Reeves JR. Commits to Florida... Think he's ranked about #35 rn.. 6'5" guard with pro potential for sure.Really like his chances...

Safe to say he can be a much bigger impact player for them than what Scottie Lewis has shown so far...

I'm actually convinced... This kid right here, Hunter Sallis, is the best player in the history of the state of Nebraska..

11 players have made the NBA from Nebraska: Eric Piatkowski , Mikki Moore, Tyronn Lue, Erick Strickland, Tony Farmer, Stu Lantz, Rich King, Eric Johnson, Dave Hoppen and most recently Isaiah Roby and Andrew White.

Last edited:
4star 6'8" wing in this class Benny Williams he's ranked outside the top-50 rn. Looks to have NBA talent to me.. Honestly IDK how this kid is ranked so low....

There's a 6'11" Sudanese kid named Baye Fall who's gotta be the best prospect in Colorado rn. He's 16 so I'm putting him in this thread. He's got promising body control and seems rather athletic.

PRetty sure Fall is destined for one of the big west coast prep schools like hillcrest and then somewhere around that time his stock is gonna BLOW UP on a national level.

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield reportedly is 6'10 and 230lbs these days... super impressive PF prospect.. He's gonna declare on 1/21/21

This kid should probably be top-10 in his class. At 6'7" with that skillset he's one to keep an eye on for sure. Really like these highlights.

3-star sleeper alert!!!!! He's an Exum Elite alum.. 7-footer from Wyoming already commited to Colorado - Lawson Lovering... He can shoot!

5db8345a0b20b.image.jpg

Gonna stash another 3-star sleeper pick here.. 6'6 swingman from the Dominican Republic.. He wont be 3-stars for long..

French Star Ousmane Dieng's picking up interest from D1 teams like Zona Washington St., Cincinatti, Oregon St... Pretty cool news... Would be a major haul for the class of 2021 and college basketball in general... Usually players of this quality go pro...