What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Yet another 3-star player worth keeping an eye on 6'8" combo forward James Graham.... From Wisconsin which is really an area thats just exploded with talent in the last ten or so years...

Lemme Log another 4-star sleeper. James White from Georgia. He's getting Devin Vassell comps. Long and explosive. looks to have a good base for skill..

This kid is a late-bloomer, he's still very skinny but I like what I see.

One of the interesting less talked about ripple effects of the virus shutdown on the yearly cycles of basketball is the high ranked players in the class of 2021 players are making their decisions early.. Looking at the top100 lists it's really unusual to see so many commitments at this stage..

4-star wing Matt Cleveland is a player to watch in this class. Extremely athletic player. He's not gonna be 4-stars for long... Looks like a 1st rd pick to me..

Alex Fudge who's consensus ranking is like #50 rn is a forward to watch. Looks like he's about 6'8" these days. Pro build and very athletic, he can block shots for sure.

IMG is gonna have an absurdly talented frontcourt next year with Reid, Huntley-Hattfield and Jarace Walker. Should be a good show.

Bryce McGowens looks like a pretty strong candidate to continue this momentum FSU's had developing wings, he's a 4-star kid rn, looks like a player with a lot of upside tho. 6'6" wing with skill.

pretty sure he's got freakishly long arms too...

Last edited:
Caleb Houstan reclassifies back to where he should've been all along.. 247's slotted him at #7 in the class of 2021. He's on a collision course with this draft for sure.

ESPN's rankings in the class of 2021 completely suck right now btw... I guaran-damn-tee there's a massive shakeup in the next update..

Actually I'm gonna cite Kowacie Reeves JR at #69 to qualify my last post... Lets see how that ranking holds up over time...

Last edited:
The idea that there's 68 players better than Reeves in this class is rather amusing... there's just no way.... Then they say the class isnt that good...

Well if the class isnt that good, that only makes me more certain that Reeves is underrated..

One more for good measure. Dikembe's son Ryan Mutombo, who's 6'11 with long arms and what looks like pretty good hands is also obviously way underrated and will continually get bumped up the rankings til their finalized.

At the very least he's a top-50 type of kid. RN they barely have him inside the top100.

MAtt Cleveland to FSU! Him and Bryce McGowens will be one of the finer wing pairs they've had at FSU last buncha years, which says a lot.