What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

peyton watson to UCLA. Prized west coast recruit stays in the pac12. MASSIVE pull for Mick Cronin i'd bet he's the coach there for a long time

lemme predict Florida has one of its best teams since the Horford/Noah/Brewer days in the 2021 season and has several prospects being discussed here.

Just judging by the offers teams have out, I feel like by the time 2021 rolls around the college landscape is going to have changed dramatically...

There will be more upper echelon teams...

#1 ranked PG in the class 6'1" Kennedy Chandler commits to Tennessee. Lotta Duke fans were acting like he was in the bag ~3months ago.

That commitment solidifies Tennessee as one of the premier talent hotspots in the nation for the next few years. It's gonna be fairly easy for Rick Barnes to put togehter a monster class around Chandler.

Plenty of rumors been floating for sometime he and the #1big in the class Blanchero will team up..

While this is bumped, Benny Williams, who's a 6'9" wing committed to Syracuse, deserves to be 5-stars. Right now he's like 50th in the rankings.

I'd be completely shocked if he doesnt end up way higher in the rankings by the time the dust settles. He's obviously a good prospect.

How's this for a cutting down the options list? this is where we're at in 2020Michael Foster's "final 8";

Georgia, FSU, Grambling St., Western Illinois, Pro options in China, Germany, Australia and the G-League

Interesting International player just debuted in the c/o 2021 rankings. 6'10 Lithuanian Oleg Kojenets. #96 is where he's started, I suspect he's headed much higher than that (there's a percieved lack of C's in this class)

For some reason Rivals has Sam Ayomide at 3-stars, which is just an absurd oversight that'll soon be amended. 6'11 Center who's solid pro-build plays hard and can run, seems like he's got potential. Kansas has been ramping up recruiting him lately..

Figures to be the youngest player discussed in this draft. Looks like a very strong candidate for the 1st round.

Jahmai Mashak commits to Tennessee.. Rick Barnes strikes again. Mashak's a well rounded 6'4" SG with really long arms.

You literally mention ten players on this one page. So you probably have named over 100 players and when they get to the nba you claim we heard it first from you?
I got a question hun, are you delusional? You brag about your scouting but how is it impressive when you name so many? Ofcourse you are going get some right but how about all the ones you get wrong?

You literally mention ten players on this one page. So you probably have named over 100 players and when they get to the nba you claim we heard it first from you?
I got a question hun, are you delusional? You brag about your scouting but how is it impressive when you name so many? Ofcourse you are going get some right but how about all the ones you get wrong?
Thats 3 questions. I'm gonna link you to a virtual abacus so you can work out a visual representation of the counting to 3 thing you're struggling with.

How about the ones I get wrong though? what does that mean? Jazzy, If you only trust people who appear 100% accurate you've lived a very sheltered life and are a prime candidate to be conned.

What about all the ones the Jazz front office gets wrong? what do those mean? Then lets discuss the resources each party is spending on being wrong (hint; for me its $0)

When lame asses argue, what becomes increasingly important is having the last word. Thats why the lame asses who show up to this thread are so bitter towards it, because they know the finality they seek is years and years away.

I theorize the above post is precisely why these threads are so hated. The instant-gratification-seekers cant get their self-amused fix here.

Or i should say they dont have the attention span to hold the topic til it becomes more urgent in their minds. The urgency is low because their confidence is low..

Thats why the people who do show up here, talk about me, they dont possess the accumen to stay on topic, so they seek more self-soothing forms of communicating their feelings.

Like I've always said if there was some 8-foot 350lb monster teenager from Utah you lames would be in this thread kissing his behind day and night, and trashing the other kids his age...

Ben Gregg to Gonzaga! The dominos Few has lined up for 2021 already are SO sneaky good. Gonzaga's recruiting is actually so much better than it gets credit for.