What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

lets hear your explanation on how because something is ranked top5 or top10 it cant be sneaky. enlighten us. I'd really love for this silly logic to be posted here for all to see.

Jamal Murray, who just knocked Utah out of the playoffs, was a sneaky underrated pick at #7 (in the top10) for Denver in 2016.

No I don’t.
If you actually went and found the classes that I've been calling underrated here for years surely they'd be spectacularly accurate.. Thats why you guys dont know what your talking about, your not even on the competency level to follow the quality of my posts here... the thing is though eventually you guys catch up.. you realize i was right, regardless of if you frame it that way in your minds..

these threads always conform to things ive outlined too far in advance that most people here forgot...

I was on here saying Ohio State's class in 2014 was way underrated, and it was just 2 players; D'Angelo Russell and Keita Bates-Diop, both ended in the 1st rd.

If you took the time to see the chronology of the posts, if you were being objective, it's even more impressive, because some of these shots ive called are WAYYYY in advance...

ppl here lack the discipline to be able to take me to task on these matters, THEY PREFER BEING SPOONFED THIS INFO BY THE MEDIA(after the fact)....Thats where the disconnect occurs... if they had that discipline they certainly would, but they dont, so these feeble attempts show up instead.. so be it.. it's nothing. I can always bury these arguments with 10 videos whenever i so please..

Thats where the disconnect occurs.. BUT if you look closely the media inches closer and closer to this stuff every year...

Think of how long the media had so many dumb *** college basketball fans convinced the nba 1-and-done rule was beneficial for all parties involved...

I say you guys dont like this youth basketball stuff that I post about because the MEDIA hasnt told you to like it yet.

thats my stance. convince me otherwise. im waiting.

Esports is VASTLY more toxic than the AAU basketball scene... I know alll about esports too... Its WAYYY WORSE, everything about it, and its WAY more prevelant and more likely to end up in your livingroom... the kids/fans involved are all WAY BIGGER LOSERS...

and kids these days love that esports stuff, over real sports like basketball... Its hilarious so many ppl here in these threads try to treat me like some pariah. I say you guys are disillusioned confused charmed consumers who cant identify the intrinsic value.

I guarantee you half the parents on this site got kids who sit around and play video games for hours and hours and hours.... they advocate that behavior, turning your brains to mush, and hate on kids out there competing in real life, without any input lag.

could it be that your just a pea brain who's addicted to dopamine releases in your head? and thats how you weigh what interests you and what doesnt?

it doesnt hold your attention, right?
Wow thought guy online. Doubt you ever talk that way with my six foot five husband standing next to me but you keep doing whatever you want. You can all of us names but you are posting on a site no one likes you, why? What's point of being part of a community that no one wants you in? Is there anyone here that likes this guy? I hate to break it to your 1950 brain but there are multiple numbers of us females in this board. The world doesn't revolve around your gender anymore sir. You still single and by yourself I wonder if it's because you are to weird for us females or if you in denial about other things..

Seriously does anyone like this man here?

I guarantee you half the parents on this site got kids who sit around and play video games for hours and hours and hours.... they advocate that behavior, turning your brains to mush, and hate on kids out there competing in real life, without any input lag.
Atleast their kids are out of predator like yours reach being inside playing video games.

Atleast their kids are out of predator like yours reach being inside playing video games.
Predator is a very poor choice of words. You can't qualify that statement, you demonstrate how weak your argument really is with your reliance on name calling.

I'm not preying upon or exploiting anything. Am I? can you actually confirm anything? or is it you fantasize about me being a predator??

You seem to be projecting your insecurities into this.

Last edited:
seems to me people cant identify 1st rd picks or predators in these threads.. **** in all the years of predator allegations ive never seen a crumb of evidence brought to the table....

@JazzyBelle This is the best you got? same old thing?