What's new

Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

As well as me? I'm not into cancel culture, it obviously went over your head because thats what your retort is...

I'm here to talk about basketball, time and time again you gossip queens like to talk about me.. If I behaved like y'all i'd be extremely bored of this place. this cancel culture thing y'all propogate is ultimately quite boring, in my opinion. If it entertains you, continue on eventually you might add some nuance to your arguments, or perhaps you'll keep them basic and not based in basketball.. who knows..

All I do is promote myself? What a weak response.. It's clear as day that I post about more players here than anyone... players worth tracking... I post about basketball on a basketball forum, while you post personal attacks for years to someone you know only thru an internet alias.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Lol yea I’ll continue to my cancel culture whatever the hell that is and I’ll propagate it nice and scrumptious like. Of course it went over my head, everything you say goes over my head because it’s pointless drivel.

You haven’t had one real statement come out of your computer since you started posting. Yes whatever I say is simple, I’m not an incredibly articulate person, and extremely and painfully average if not slightly below average. My spelling sucks, grammar too and I tend to shove my foot so damned far up my mouth that sure, I can sound a little ridiculous, but at least it’s real.

So please continue using your fake *** drivel because I know it amuses you and oh one last thing. This is a JAZZ FANDOM SITE. This isn’t some scouting agency for you to get your rocks off on some 14 year olds that will eventually be forgotten once you are no longer interested because they are too old for your liking..... hmmm there goes that foot in mouth thing. Lol

giphy.gif

He said his sister is 6'4" and 13 years old LOL.. The new GOAT prospect from Angola... Look at him attack the rim from the perimeter.. Spectacular for someone that size...

Well college basketball has shut down but recruiting for the most part seems to be chugging along better than most things these days.

USC has an interesting offer on a 6'11" bigman from the congo, Tichyque Musaka, his arms are absurdly long and he looks rather athletic.. player worth keeping an eye on.. i dont think he's got much hype rn..

So a strange early development, Dior Johnson who's considered the best PG in this class, and ranked top-5, is now committed to Syracuse.

By-far their biggest recruit in years.. Usually players as highly ranked as him dont commit that early...

He is very talented with the ball in his hands... Hes a scoring machine..

Last edited:
The best recruit in all of Canada right now might be Enoch Boakye, a 6'10 240lb C, whos a good athlete. worth mentioning here.

French Guard Daryl Doualla looks like a nightmare matchup waiting to happen! Born summer '04. 6'4 with a near 7 foot wingspan and electric athleticism. Looks worth a mention here. Excited to follow his story, have a good feeling about his chances.

Last edited:
6'10 Estonian bigman Henri Veesaar looks long, like he's not gonna be 6'10 for much longer, and surprisingly good/coordinated/balanced....

David Oyona-Ibandzo is a name to remember. This draft might actually end up with some titanic C's at the top.

6'11 sudanese kid named Gai Chol who's playing ball in Georgia looks damn good too.

Of course there's Jazhere Jackson too who's now 7-foot.

There's twin brothers worth mentioning here. Matthew and Ryan Bewley. Matt's the better one. 6'8" PF's from Florida, long and athletic.

Last edited:

He might be better than Bronny at doing the same sorta stuff. Looks taller and longer too.

Houston Hoops kid!

Remember the name Donovan Clingan... His wingspan has gotta be in Rudy territory already..

Very impressive C's have surfaced in this class already, this kid seems primed for 5-star status IMO. He looks damn good.

REALLY like 6'4" PG from Texas Arterio Morris. This kid has some serious hop in his step... Attacks the rim with a ton of force..

So Emoni Bates, who's commonly referred to as the best prospect in HS, has commited to MSU and stays in-state. Which is no surprise to anyone.