What's new

Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

Adem Bona is enrolled at Prolific Prep!!! Major addition to this class and a very, very smart deciscion on his part to come to the states for better competition.

Extreeeeeeme athlete... 6'9" long armed big guy whos very active..

Moves like that one above are why I laugh at the overarching "this class is weak" comments 2 years ahead of time, those people dont even know the field yet their handicapping it.

Bryce Griggs still my favorite player in the class of 2022 btw. Now he's teamed up with Mikey Williams who's the most famous young player. I wanna predict as the season goes on Griggs continues to steal the spotlight from him.

They say Mikey Williams is worth somewhere between $500,000 and $1,000,000 these days btw... The people who hate on these threads probably wont even touch that topic LMAO... Turned 16 this summer if you're wondering.

The great thing about Bryce Griggs is he's sorta like a Jimmer type player where his skills are so far beyond his athletic grade you start to sort of question just how important his athleticism is..

There's a venezualan born 6'6 SF named Osman Garcia, strong kid with long arms looks near 240 lbs already... Definetly a player whos gonna rise the rankings as time passes

6'10 Kal'el Ware is a kid ranked in the 40's right now who's sure to be bumped way, way higher than that. Pretty sure he was just 6'8" last year, looks like he could keep growing too. Pretty solid looking skillset for a player that size and he seems to move well and highpoint blocks and rebounds.

This post honestly deserves its own thread... but here's Rudy Gobert playing vs Victor Wembanyana, who will vie for the #1pick in this draft.

also theres a 6'7 kid in bronny's grade named Jimmy Oladokun who looks like hes worth keeping tabs on. I hope he grows to 6'9", judging by how long his arms look he's got a good chance.