What's new

Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

6'7 wing Chris Bunch from California is barely in the top100 rn but looks to have the skills to climb much higher. Lights out shooter.

Dior Johnson decommited from Syracuse!!!!!! LMAOO... He's a likely lottery PG pick... Extremely good player...6'3" and Shades of Lillard..

Pretty sure Dior Johnson is already 16 years old... Hopefully these moves are to get him back in his right class... Definite pro..

Curtis Williams Jr. 6'5" Wing from Michigan is a player to watch for sure in Bronny's class. Primed to fly up the rankings.

4ncw65.jpg

Fanbo Zeng commits to Gonzaga! Ive posted about him here once before. #33 player rn in the class. From china. 6'9" F with perimeter skill,

Jeremy Fears 6'1" PG actually looks damn good. Ima be rooting for him. Will be running the show at La Lumiere so he's destined for an early spotlight

**** how is there anyone ranked higher than Baye Fall??? I dont see it... That footage i just posted is crazy just watch 30seconds... He looks like he could be a #1 pick IMO.. The only other player I could make a case for would be Kwame Evans Jr.

Lemme answer my own question tho... It's because he plays in Colorado... That kid is destined for the top spot in the rankings... I'll call that shot right now..

Isaac McNeely is a 6'3ish(maybe 6'4?) Combo Guard from West Virginia thats ranked 94th by Rivals. I think he looks like he's got a chance to be a pro. Reminds me of Kyle Guy a bit who was a player I was early on and ended up being right about.

Looks like a solid shooter who's crafty enough to get clean looks, also seems like he's decently strong and that he's got some nice handles/change of direction.

The guards in this class are already so good! This kid is going to assault the rankings til their finalized introducing 6'2" PG Jazian Gortman

Keyonte George would be a crazy player for Utah to get. He's 6'5 plays pg and is extremely athletic.

probably gonna end up out of range doe, he profiles as a lottery pick

ayyy one of the better guards from New York in years Roddy Gayle Jr is in Utah at Wasatch now! Cool!

He's already committed to Ohio State tho so dont get ur hopes up too much!

Thats a good player in your state though! Possibly the best... Has solid profile to be a pro...

they had Gayle and Nolan Hickman in the backcourt for half a season! thats the best backcourt they've had in HS Utah in a long time!!!

this draft is shaping up to be soooo insane... like the quality of the top50 on these lists is the quality u usually see from top20 in otheryears... its nuts..

Malique Ewin is a name to remember, another Georgia kid who ima be early on.... his stock is certain to explode... long armed 6'9" big whos strong n has a nice soft touch n plays with great motor