What's new

Following Potential 2023 Draftees/The Next KD

mate what's it like having all these convos with yourself ???
Why are you so sure it's that way? I dont see it like that.. You think the topics of these conversations are irrelevant?

The truth is im just early to the conversations which are inevitable around here.

convos as in conversation? do you understand a conversation is something that can change from a diatribe to a discourse to a dialogue to a debate? not all conversations have multiple parties...

you dont seem to really understand the words your using that well. Are you new to the english language or still in the 5th grade or something?

Terrence Clarke is dead fellas.. I'ma rub that in your faces a thousand times over u come to these threads to argue with me

I got to watch him play u got to read little ****** biased paragraphs about him.

thats why i do this

wow!

Scoota Henderson is signing with the G-League as a JUNIOR in HS! He's gonna do 2 years in the G-league (n complete his hs) n will b draft eligible in 2023...

The Bewley Twins sign with the Overtime Elite League n will forgo their final years of HS/College eligibility! wow. this seems like the tip of the iceberg.

word is their getting 7 figures on 2 year deals...

the espn article says its preparing them for the 2024 draft but their 17 years old n like it just said, 2 year deals, so imo their charted course is obviously for 2023..

Apparently the league is building a 100,000sq ft statium n training facility in Atlanta n they've hired Kevin Ollie to coach.

I have friends all over the country who coach AAU and in college and have kids involved with this stuff around this age which makes me privy to some excellent local tips before they go national.
Says it all. AAU coaches are pretty much the scum of the Earth.

**** how is there anyone ranked higher than Baye Fall??? I dont see it... That footage i just posted is crazy just watch 30seconds... He looks like he could be a #1 pick IMO.. The only other player I could make a case for would be Kwame Evans Jr.

Hmmmm…sketchy…because just two months prior, you said this about Victor Wembanyama.

So which one in this class is the best player on the planet, dimwit?

Terrence Clarke is dead fellas.. I'ma rub that in your faces a thousand times over u come to these threads to argue with me

I got to watch him play u got to read little ****** biased paragraphs about him.

thats why i do this
You do this to rub your dick in faces? That’s weird.

There's a newly minted 5star combo guard about 6'8" named Anthony Black from Texas whos gonna be a real big deal one day.

He's sorta like LaMelo Ball. Can guard 1-3 n is a menace in transition. Phenomenal athlete too. Throws down thunderous dunks for a wirey kid.

Its like when Lauri Markkannen was rnaked in the 70's by rivals, well maybe not quite that rediculous, that player Yohan Traore seems more like a possible 1st rd pick than a "barely top100 in his class" type talent...

This kid Isaiah Miranda is ranked 4-stars rn, but I have a feeling he's gonna make a run at the #1 spot before they get finalized...