Following Potential 2024 draftees

Lord Bullingdon

Ian Jackson... 6'8" wing... from here in NY... plays for Wiz Kids... Looks damn good off the dribble for that size/age.. looks plenty athletic and skilled..

Last edited:

Lord Bullingdon

Meet 6'5" long-armed defensive maven Killian Malyawa from France. This player would be ranked near the very top of our domestic rankings if he played here.

Last edited:

Lord Bullingdon

Kinda like when a certain someone rated Alex Len as a 98o_O

I used to have Ben McLemore rated way too low in that draft according to experts around here, always knew KCP was better and he is... Trey Burke i had rated lower than consensus, that was something that upset lots of babies around here...... I never for a second had Otto Porter JR over Oladipo which was common round here..

I also wasa big hater of Sergey Karasev in that draft, I feel
I did a good job spotting the dud's of that minefield.. Two of the players in the late 20's that i was higher than most on Mason Plumlee and Tim Hardaway Jr. have really performed well in the NBA.

Alex Len is a decent NBA player, Has Nerlens Noel been markedly better? The Cavs woulda been better off drafting Len #1 than Anthony Bennett.. That same draft I was in these threads calling Rudy Gobert a lotto talent, but u prefer to talk about Alex Len.

I had Schroder rated way over the consensus and was right... also I was all for Utah taking Giannis... which ppl around here were uncertain about... Actually im sure i made a post about combining the picks to secure Giannis...

**** i think i was plenty accurate on that draft. You wanna hold my feet to the fire over that draft so be it, in doing so u show just how far i make u bend backwards to even keep trying to generate witty retorts

Literally D Lindsey said they had a ton of 7-footers rated highly in that draft and Rudy was one of them.. If you dont think Len was one of that bunch ur an idiot.

Last edited:

Lord Bullingdon

Even with the benefit of hindsight many of yall are still so pitiful at taking shots at me... clearly its because your comments lack context

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Even with the benefit of hindsight many of yall are still so pitiful at taking shots at me... clearly its because your comments lack context
You’ve literally mentioned liking countless prospects in each and every draft, so every time someone calls you out you say well I got him him and him right, ya you do a damn good job covering your tracks