What's new

Following Potential 2024 draftees

Kinda like when a certain someone rated Alex Len as a 98o_O
Do you think Utah had Rudy Gobert rated way higher than Alex Len? Cuz I recall comments from D Lindsey years ago that'd refute that

Alex Len is probably going to have a good season for Sacramento.. Have you taken a look at that 2013 draft recently?

lets harp over Alex Len when in that same year i trashed this forums sweetheart -- Trey Burke. who went onto lead yall to years of hardship n nothing more..

Lets take it a step further, lets demonstrate how little footing we have in a topical discussion by feeling the need to associate the news of 8 years prior as relevant..

Looks like the white KD to me, instead the "basketball fans" around here will show up to discuss me instead of the up n coming talents

so Kwame Evans Jr sat out this HS season due to Covid precautions, and he gets bumped up from #3 to #2... Hahhaa

Kwame Evans Jr is really really good though and he's a 6'9" lefty with a deft shooting touch.. He's gonna be a top10 pick.. The idea that several prospects at his position (combo forward) would pass him even with a few years to go, is completely absurd n a pipedream

It's also completely absurd that Caleb Foster only gets bumped up from #19 to #12.. HE should be top5... n the clearcut #1 PG..

Caleb Foster is 6'5" n like a Steph Curry level shooter, or somewhere near there.. His shot is DEADLY.. n he profiles as a starter in the NBA for sure...

Ive always been preaching bout the sleepers from Georgia.. 6'4" PG London Johnson who's got a nice burst n first step n change of direction n otuch around the rim seems like he's a player to watch for sure...

There's a whole lot of 6' PG's ranked higher right now... IDK if they r really better than this kid.. He is a scoring guard... Sorta has some Coby White type game..

ay one of the PG's who will try to stave off London Johnson's climb in the rankings is Dravyn 'Dra' Gibbs-Lawhorn who xferred to the Real Salt Lake Basketball Academy.

gibbs-lawhorn hurt his foot n has been recovering for a while now so itll be interesting to see what kinda form he's in...

I swear that Isaiah Miranda from Rhode Island whos ranked #42 is gonna BLOW UP next year n will make a run at 5stars..

For 247 to have Justin Edwards outside of the top10, still, it feels like they r just sour... Even if he's #11, its just absurd to think there are, at this stage, 10 better players in the class, no way...

Taylor Bowen is a player who really stands out to me in this class, at 6'9" a capable wing.

For them to bump him up a measly 3 spots from 24 to 21, thats crazy. there's not 20 better players than this kid....

Bowen also goes to Brewester Acedemy, which is where Donovan Mitchell was the first time I mentioned him here..

I also ya know, I woyldnt have DJ Wagner #1... Which is actually quite an unpopular opinion... But also I didnt have Ben Simmons #1 n it was similarly unpopular --- n i was right about that...

I genuinely dont think that DJ Wagner projects as a better NBA player than his teammate n the #3 ranked player Mackenzie Mgbako, whos a legit 6'8 with a sweet shooting stroke.