What's new

Following Potential 2024 draftees

JJ Taylor out of Chicago!! This kid is gonna be in the NBA... 6'7" wing looks way ahead of schedule. He looks better than Josh Jackson did at the same stage.

Last edited:

Robert Dillingham; Remember the name!! This kid is hands-down one of my favorite PG's in the country, if not my favorite. He's lightning quick!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here all these years ahead of time and say that the PG I just posted is a better prospect than Bronny James.

Kwame Evans Jr 6'9" Forward from Baltimore can shoot it! Kansas just offered him a scholarship this weekend.

As Jamal Murray stomps Utah in this series and while posters on this forum fill said game threads with confused comments like "What am i watching? or "whats going on?", and ofc the angry "get _____ out of here" "i'm tired of watching _______", and so on and so forth

Let me just remind folks that the first person to ever post the name Jamal Murray on this forum was yours truly. It was back during the 2014 Nike Hoop Summit. That was the first Summit he showed up to, his appearance in 2015 generated considerably more buzz. I recall posting in 2014 that his stepback looked really sharp for a player about 6'5", also I remember mentioning that he looked like he'd be a 5-star recruit here in the states (which is usually not the impression i get watching players for the first time)...

I also was the person mentioning and posting Donovan Mitchell video's first here. I posted a video of him dunking a ball off a 3pointer he just made without letting the ball hit the ground, that Sports Illustrated picked up.

I posted about Zion here before ESPN had him ranked! long before actually!

If you like to be that guy in the game threads completely surprised and shocked "I didnt realize ___________ was so good", thats fine. You should not be in these threads tho, they are not your cup of tea, these threads attempt to be spoiler alerts for those surprises, get it? You are looking for an amusement park ride, which is fine, thats the rub, thats how they pull people in and extract your $$$, i dont fault you for it. marketers that didnt have your best interests in mind got one over on you, it happens.

If you feel the need to show up here and do your nelson muntz ha-ha routine, so be it. probably just means you have nothing better to do today.

Last edited:
As Jamal Murray stomps Utah in this series and while posters on this forum fill said game threads with confused comments like "What am i watching? or "whats going on?", and ofc the angry "get _____ out of here" "i'm tired of watching _______", and so on and so forth

Let me just remind folks that the first person to ever post the name Jamal Murray on this forum was yours truly. It was back during the 2014 Nike Hoop Summit. That was the first Summit he showed up to, his appearance in 2015 generated considerably more buzz. I recall posting in 2014 that his stepback looked really sharp for a player about 6'5", also I remember mentioning that he looked like he'd be a 5-star recruit here in the states (which is usually not the impression i get watching players for the first time)...

I also was the person mentioning and posting Donovan Mitchell video's first here. I posted a video of him dunking a ball off a 3pointer he just made without letting the ball hit the ground, that Sports Illustrated picked up.

I posted about Zion here before ESPN had him ranked! long before actually!

If you like to be that guy in the game threads completely surprised and shocked "I didnt realize ___________ was so good", thats fine. You should not be in these threads tho, they are not your cup of tea, these threads attempt to be spoiler alerts for those surprises, get it? You are looking for an amusement park ride, which is fine, thats the rub, thats how they pull people in and extract your $$$, i dont fault you for it. marketers that didnt have your best interests in mind got one over on you, it happens.

If you feel the need to show up here and do your nelson muntz ha-ha routine, so be it. probably just means you have nothing better to do today.
The only reason, if true is you like boys. Everyone thought he’d be good the moment they saw him. Your ability to grandstand is legendary.

You must believe everything you read on the net. Lol
Actually it's quite the opposite. In fact, I believe that most of the news I read on the internet is biased and distorted similar to how a drug lord would cut their product with another powder. What you see here is my attempt at pinning down which stories have "real staying power" and which are castles made of sand, though i almost always focus on the former. With players from all over the world involved, it's a tricky task, and to me its a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Ian Jackson... 6'8" wing... from here in NY... plays for Wiz Kids... Looks damn good off the dribble for that size/age.. looks plenty athletic and skilled..

Last edited:

Meet 6'5" long-armed defensive maven Killian Malyawa from France. This player would be ranked near the very top of our domestic rankings if he played here.

Last edited:
Kinda like when a certain someone rated Alex Len as a 98o_O

I used to have Ben McLemore rated way too low in that draft according to experts around here, always knew KCP was better and he is... Trey Burke i had rated lower than consensus, that was something that upset lots of babies around here...... I never for a second had Otto Porter JR over Oladipo which was common round here..

I also wasa big hater of Sergey Karasev in that draft, I feel
I did a good job spotting the dud's of that minefield.. Two of the players in the late 20's that i was higher than most on Mason Plumlee and Tim Hardaway Jr. have really performed well in the NBA.

Alex Len is a decent NBA player, Has Nerlens Noel been markedly better? The Cavs woulda been better off drafting Len #1 than Anthony Bennett.. That same draft I was in these threads calling Rudy Gobert a lotto talent, but u prefer to talk about Alex Len.

I had Schroder rated way over the consensus and was right... also I was all for Utah taking Giannis... which ppl around here were uncertain about... Actually im sure i made a post about combining the picks to secure Giannis...

**** i think i was plenty accurate on that draft. You wanna hold my feet to the fire over that draft so be it, in doing so u show just how far i make u bend backwards to even keep trying to generate witty retorts

Literally D Lindsey said they had a ton of 7-footers rated highly in that draft and Rudy was one of them.. If you dont think Len was one of that bunch ur an idiot.

Last edited:
Even with the benefit of hindsight many of yall are still so pitiful at taking shots at me... clearly its because your comments lack context

Even with the benefit of hindsight many of yall are still so pitiful at taking shots at me... clearly its because your comments lack context
You’ve literally mentioned liking countless prospects in each and every draft, so every time someone calls you out you say well I got him him and him right, ya you do a damn good job covering your tracks

MATAS BUZELIS remember the name! He goes to Brewster Academy like Donovan Mitchell did....247 Jumped him 40 spots to #4 overall..

6'10 he's a WAY better prospect than Gordon Hayward was! Actually has such nasty highlights.. Viscious dunks, n he's a natural in the open court