What's new

Following Potential 2024 draftees

In the way that Deron Williams was overhyped in his draft, compared to Chris Paul.. I feel like thats the sorta benefit of the doubt that Wagners getting...

I just dont think he's a Starting PG at the NBA level either, he's more of a combo guard or a 6'4" SG whos got nasty change of direction..

Baye Fall is going to be extremely difficult to unseat as the top big in this class.. He is in fact extremely athletic and long and tough and active..

Has been tested vs older competition n he shows well always..

Aaron Bradshaw has been, n apparently continues to be, preposterously underrated. Legit 7 footer with loooong arms n he's mobile.

This has gotta be the last update he's outside of 5 star status...

He has standing reach in elite NBA C territory already...

1 more quickhit this player shighlights r always fun to watch. Greg Jackson or G.G. Jackson, whos about 6'8 with long arms and some real bounce in his legs is a freshly minted 5 star (n with good reason)

He is the best PF from South Carolina since Zion Williamson, for sure.

Ay i understand now that yall prefer your basketball WITH COMMERCIALS! I just figured it out... These people refuse to watch basketball without commericals, thats why they dont like these threads, not enough flashing lights and attention grabbing ditties.

"When these players are good enough to have commercial breaks slapped between their timeouts, ONLY THEN will they be taken seriously!

-Sincerely, Jazzfanzers"

The funny thing is too now some of these teenagers who yall loved to dismiss r getting paid 10x your yearly salary.. n u still aint paying attention..

What's happening here?