What's new

Following Potential 2025 Draftees

From what I was looking at it was the most plain of all the shoes. I ended up buying asics. I looked at Brooks, Hoka, Nike (still have 2 pairs) NB, on Cloud, Reebok, saucony, altra, and sketchers (was never really an option).

I will probably go back and buy a pair in the future as they were my second choice.
I'm on my second pair of NB basketball shoes. They are pretty nice. My foot is wide so it fits better than Nike. They are pretty plain but I kinda like the plain shoes when playing.

I'm still pretty skeptical on Traore. Edgecome is much better imo

You think Edgecomb will be a PG? I think his game “looks” amazing but might be a little small to be an off guard. I think I’d have him third right now but maybe not the quality of a typical #1 guy.

I feel the opposite of Ace Bailey. All the physical attributes by I’m weary of the Ballislife mixtape play style. Don’t like all the contested jumpers.

I love Traore, but he will have to prove he can make shots this upcoming year. I think the 2014 draft was way more compelling to me but I was much more full of optimism at the time.

Last edited:
I'm still pretty skeptical on Traore. Edgecome is much better imo
I like them both but I'm gonna have a hard time not falling in love with Edgecomb. His time with the national team was pretty eye opening. He just seems to have that high motor/dawg (and a bunch of talent) that I love.

I like them both but I'm gonna have a hard time not falling in love with Edgecomb. His time with the national team was pretty eye opening. He just seems to have that high motor/dawg (and a bunch of talent) that I love.

I’ve seen a lot of comparisons to Oladipo and I see it…though he might be a little smaller. On a scarier note….is he another Jaden Ivey?

I think it definitely looks more like a one pick draft than a 4-5 pick draft or whatever. Time will tell.

All time cool name draft though.

I’ve seen a lot of comparisons to Oladipo and I see it…though he might be a little smaller. On a scarier note….is he another Jaden Ivey?
I don’t think so. He seems to have two way value. Victor is a decent comp but I wonder if he might be Victor with hints of Ant Edwards. I’d like to see how he measures and obviously how he performs but I’m a big fan thus far. I like Traore, Flagg, Bailey as well. Want to make sure that Bailey doesn’t have that Wiggins in him but I think there will be like 7/8 guys that would be consensus #1 guys in the last draft.

I don’t think so. He seems to have two way value. Victor is a decent comp but I wonder if he might be Victor with hints of Ant Edwards. I’d like to see how he measures and obviously how he performs but I’m a big fan thus far. I like Traore, Flagg, Bailey as well. Want to make sure that Bailey doesn’t have that Wiggins in him but I think there will be like 7/8 guys that would be consensus #1 guys in the last draft.

Compared to last years draft, I agree. But Hendricks would have a case at #1 in last year’s draft. Reed was my number one guy and I think he’s a 5-8 level prospect in a normal draft.

Flagg may be a top tier number pick….maybe Zion level in terms of caliber? I really like Traore and can see him getting that #1 overall grade. I think the rest would surprise me if they reached that caliber.

I guess what I’m saying is that I see this draft as strong/normal with an exceptional #1 guy.

Drake Powell and Hugo Gonzalez are the two most interesting "sleepers" for me who could end up being top 5 in the class. Both super active two way players and strong athletes. Think Hugo gets knocked for his shot, but it looks good to me

Back