What's new

Following Potential 2025 Draftees

I can’t remember a class I other this much hype since the 2014 draft. Wiggins was one of the most hyped prospects of all time. Parker was right there behind him and several others were considered number one type prospects.

If only we held onto our 35th pick and drafted that Jokic guy in the 2nd round, it would have more than made up for the Exum bust.

You've literally seen him play small, slow HS kids as a massive manchild, and high school basketball is a terrible clown show as it is. Stop it.

Flagg was a super early bloomer physically. In the NCAA, his lack of a first step, extremely shaky jump shot and tendency to bite on every shot fake will all get exposed. He won't be able to handle the ball at the college level, which means that he really can't handle the ball in the NBA.

This is the most overhyped #1 prospect in like 15 years.
[/QUOTE
i promise you this wont age well

Cooper Flagg is hyped up as a generational talent because the relentless draft-industrial complex needs him and his narrative. It's all about money, entertainment and eyeballs. This year's draft was terrible – there was no star power at all. People lost interest, and when people lose interest, other people lose money. That can't happen two years in a row, so Flagg is the new Wemby. Sure, he's the Temu version, but that's better than nothing at this point.

I know I'm right about this, so I'm just gonna take it easy and watch everything unfold. Flagg will have an underwhelming season. His shot won't fall, he'll block some shots, he'll get in the NBA and be shockingly bad.

Cooper Flagg is hyped up as a generational talent because the relentless draft-industrial complex needs him and his narrative. It's all about money, entertainment and eyeballs. This year's draft was terrible – there was no star power at all. People lost interest, and when people lose interest, other people lose money. That can't happen two years in a row, so Flagg is the new Wemby. Sure, he's the Temu version, but that's better than nothing at this point.

I know I'm right about this, so I'm just gonna take it easy and watch everything unfold. Flagg will have an underwhelming season. His shot won't fall, he'll block some shots, he'll get in the NBA and be shockingly bad.

Dude, take a break. Get some air.

Tell us about Victor Wembanyama.

I'm officially in the Traore bandwagon. He seems highly intelligent player to be the floor general Jazz needs. Being an euro, I also feel it's less likely for him to want out from SLC the first chance he gets.
He's real nice. I think there are gonna be legit like 7 guys that would have been consensus #1 picks in the 2024 draft... and maybe like 8-10 that could have gone #1. Flagg, Traore, Edgecomb, Harper, Bailey on the short list for now. Liked the Hugo tape as well.

I do wonder if Flagg is gonna get the same #2 schtick that Lauri gets or if he plays more ball in hand creator. Sounds like he will be a wrecking ball on defense and good offensive player but maybe not an engine. Don't think that means he is overrated at all.

Back