What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

Naz the truth. Not too 5 this year but no doubt top 10. A second rounder I like is Jesse Govan of Georgetown and Pickett from Georgetown in year or 2. Those 2 might be able get to the league. I was high on Delgado from Seton ball and he is on a roster.

For you ****ing morons out there like Cy.

You compared Zion to LeBron. I said you're an idiot. Then you said he is built like LeBron. And then I showed you were an idiot. Now you are saying he is a big athlete like LeBron. ******* won't take responsibility for your stupidity by not owning your original points..

Some of you guys are just grade A douche bags.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

For you ****ing morons out there like Cy.

You compared Zion to LeBron. I said you're an idiot. Then you said he is built like LeBron. And then I showed you were an idiot. Now you are saying he is a big athlete like LeBron. ******* won't take responsibility for your stupidity by not owning your original points..

Some of you guys are just grade A douche bags.

Find my original point and quote it you coward.

You said: "It's fair to compare Zion to Lebron. Comparisons don't mean they are the exact same quality of player, it just means they have comparable traits.

Barkley was a short fat ***. Zion is as closely built to Lebron James as anyone ever."

I showed pictures, gave measurements, and provided relevant info to prove my point. Zion is an inch shorter yet weighs 45 pounds more than LeBron did at the same age.

Quit trying to antagonize Cy.

Last edited:
You said: "It's fair to compare Zion to Lebron. Comparisons don't mean they are the exact same quality of player, it just means they have comparable traits.

Barkley was a short fat ***. Zion is as closely built to Lebron James as anyone ever."

I showed pictures, gave measurements, and provided relevant info to prove my point. Zion is an inch shorter yet weighs 45 pounds more than LeBron did at the same age.

Yeah, I said rationale things that have nuance while you just spout BS and overstate what people are saying. But I'm the one trying to antagonize.

Yeah, I said rationale things that have nuance while you just spout BS and overstate what people are saying. But I'm the one trying to antagonize.
I hit the "show ignored content" button so I could see who you were fighting with. Dude, you don't have LoPo on ignore?

And I never said a damn thing about "at the same age"

Okay, let's compare 18 year old Zion to 55 year old Barkley because that makes sense.

My opinion is that Zion and LeBron are nothing alike in terms of play style or build.

Stop being annoying please.

Imagine watching Zion and thinking "this man is in no way comparable to Lebron James". You would have to have brain damage.

Anybody see what Duke's frosh trio(sorry Tre) did today?

Zion- 11-14 FGs, 27 pts, 16 reb
Barrett- 9-19 FGs, 23 pts, 6 reb
Reddish- 9-21 FGs, 7-13 3pt, 25 pts, 7 reb

These dudes are good.

And how about Zion thru two games, 22-27 FGs, 28 ppg.

Here's a LeBron comparison- if anybody has wondered what it would have looked like seeing LeBron play college ball, i think Zion might be showing us.

Hashim Thabeet resembles Wilt LOL.

Its college ball. Adam Morrison is the next Larry Bird.

C'mon guys, nobody is LeBron.

And Cy, go **** yourself troll boy.

News flash: LoPo has been synonymous for “dummy” for a reason. Exercise your ignore function.

I don't know why, but losers like CY just get under my skin.

Sorry everybody.

This forum best viewed with Cy on ignore. He's grandstanding about Zion now? There's plenty of evidence/receipts on this forum that I was posting about Zion Williamson many, many summers back before the hype, or viral sensation, even began...****, before he was ranked by ESPN I was posting about him here...

He is the #1 player in this draft at this stage tho. For sure. NBA teams will look at him and say we can use him at SF, PF and even C.

For build I'd compare him to Rodney Rodgers.

I really like this guy. Nice face-up game, nice length, nice defensive reactions, nice ability to run the floor and pass off the dribble. This guy would fit in quite nicely. And he's a frenchie.