What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

Today on LockeWatch. Finally watched games.

Isn't as high on Schofield now since he doesn't have a pullup game and has heavy legs. Gets caught up on screens. Might be a second round guy.

Really dislikes Grant Williams and doesn't think he's an NBA player at all. Thought this was surprising. Too reliant on back to the basket stuff at 6'7"

Is very intrigued by Keldon (whom he called Kendrick multiple times). Likes how he moves without the ball, and thinks he has a nice shooting stroke... Said he'd be a very intriguing missing piece if he's there at 23. Said he thinks there's a lot of untapped potential a la Devin Booker when he was at Kentucky. Then had the caveat that he thought the same thing about Trey Lyles. Is concerned about Keldon driving a 250k McLaren before being drafted, and some quotes from Keldon and his father in recent interviews.

Said Carsen (whom he calls "Caysen") Edwards is very very small and left it at that lol.
Keldon Johnson will never be on Bookers level. I never seen all the hype people talked about with him. Never seen it.

How does Ty Jerome compare to Malcolm Brogdon? Not as good of a defender, correct?
I was called a racist when I said Jerome has the potential to give us similar production to brogdon.

He doesnt have the arm Length of brogdon at all but I think Jerome is a better passer.

He wont give the defense of brogdon but I think Jerome could be a 40% 3 point shooter in the jazz system. (With work)

I would prefer Brogdon but he will be hard to get. Rfa and all

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

I was called a racist when I said Jerome has the potential to give us similar production to brogdon.

He doesnt have the arm Length of brogdon at all but I think Jerome is a better passer.

He wont give the defense of brogdon but I think Jerome could be a 40% 3 point shooter in the jazz system. (With work)

I would prefer Brogdon but he will be hard to get. Rfa and all

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app
No you werent and stop being a baby.

You were called out for being lazy with comparing the two because they both went to the same school.

Ty Jerome isnt a NBA athlete and has a negative wingspan. I have no idea who he guards in the NBA.

Isn't a better shooting Greivis Vasquez the comp with Ty. I like him, but Grayson might be a better defender than Ty is and that's saying something.

There aren't many guys in this draft that I hate... I'm fine with most the guys projected in our general area... there also aren't many guys that I'm super excited about either.

Isn't a better shooting Greivis Vasquez the comp with Ty. I like him, but Grayson might be a better defender than Ty is and that's saying something.

Idk who I'd compare him to. He is really good, but I just don't know if he can make it. Might end up being a Euroleague Super Star.

He wasn’t suggesting a comparison between their play styles. He pointed out that part of Booker’s skill got hidden at Kentucky, and he wonders if there might be a similar extra layer with Keldon Johnson. Doesn’t mean they’re the same, or even remotely similar players.

Are you serious baby? **Dickie V voice**

Devin Bookers talent wasnt hidden at Kentucky, it was glaringly obvious actually...

That was the greatest team that didnt win a championship in NCAA history...

Ty Jerome is much more like Hornacek than Stockton.

good player! I have been posting about Ty Jerome since he was a recruit... He's a NY kid... UVA's redemption this year was SPECTACULAR..

I'd be shocked if Rui fell to Utah, but they would take him in that scenario, and be ecstatic.

Rui is a jackpot scenario given where the pick is...

i don't know why the F people are talking about jerome (and at the #23 pick at that with likely better players/fits still on the board) with grayson on the team. grayson is bigger/stronger/longer, significantly better athlete, equal or better shooter, and while still has aways to go is a definitely improved defender. if you though grayson struggled defensively, who the F is jerome supposed to guard at the nba level?