What's new

Fontecchio Is Our Best Player This Season

Off the dribble he moves a bit mechanically and that might hold him back a bit, but his jump **** is lethal. I see it translating extremely easily.

That's my hot take.

He might not have better numbers than Sexton, but he will overall be better.
That's what they said about Donovan Mitchell too and look where that got us.

Truthfully I kind of get a kick out of this NBA Starstruck business, one minute a guy is on top of the world and the next he's a total bum! Along those lines, I have to hand it to Smith and Ainge et. al., for cashing out at the right time. I'm sure it was tempting to sit pat at this juncture, particularly with an All Star Game coming to town.

I think he's going to be good, but I don't think he's going to be that good. Assuming we get rid of all the vets, he'll probably be like our 3rd or 4th best player. Adjusting to the NBA game is going to take a while.

I don’t know. I’m actually trying to figure out who would be in the rotation as of today and I can’t seem to come to an answer. Still so many moving parts
We know they probably really like Sexton, since he's been in rumors for 2 months now. But how do they feel about Lauri? Is he here to stay or are they looking to flip him?