What's new

For stoked GAME THREAD!!

Trey Burke seriously is quick this year. That'll make a huge difference for him.

I think he was quick last year too, he just didn't really know how to use it effectively. I guess the "game slows down" cliche has something true about it.

just turned the game on...

i heard hood is killing em.

i told you..its all good in the hood!

we got a steal with hood at the pick we got em at!

I am so incredibly happy with the job being done by DL and Snyder. WOW!!! Give ownership credit too. We have a really exciting team!

Burke, Hayward, and Hood are all finding 3's within the offense.

Why can't Burks? Burks can shoot, just needs to learn to get his 3's.

Can't wait for the regular season. I am foaming at the mouth! Quin is the savior!!! I can't believe that retard Corbin was our coach for as long as he was.

I am so incredibly happy with the job being done by DL and Snyder. WOW!!! Give ownership credit too. We have a really exciting team!
This.

Thank god I don't have to watch ty Corbin run my beloved jazz any longer.

If Corbin was coaching jones, clarke and novak would be getting minutes over hood, exum, and kanter lol.

I'm not going to be much hyped about Booker with a few games. He's not the smartest player and wouldn't be surprised if he goes to his usual self during the season.

He will always give his all though, that you can be sure about.

What is his usual self like? Don't know much about the guy.

Griffin is a monster - I think he can be one of the top 3-5 players in the league this year. His stroke looks totally refined and polished. That is scary.

This.

Thank god I don't have to watch ty Corbin run my beloved jazz any longer.

If Corbin was coaching jones, clarke and novak would be getting minutes over hood, exum, and kanter lol.

If the Jazz had managed to draft Lillard, he would have been backing up Mo Williams.

No joke.

What is his usual self like? Don't know much about the guy.

Who knows what he meant but Booker is a live body. He is a little OC but he won't be on the court an overwhelming amount of minutes. I think he was an excellent acquisition for our squad and the mix of talent we have.

Burke, Hayward, and Hood are all finding 3's within the offense.

Why can't Burks? Burks can shoot, just needs to learn to get his 3's.
It well be interesting to see what burks role on the team will be and how he will contribute.

He should still excel on the break in the open court and when the clock is running down but it sure has been nice seeing the ball move like it has