What's new

For stoked GAME THREAD!!

burks will be important....

ONE reason. What happens when our jumpshots dont fall? all this 3 point shooting is going to open huuuuge lanes for burks. He is going to be a beast in this system.
Good point

is Snyder a genius or is it just pre-season?

its just pre-season. chill. trying to bring down my own excitement.

is Snyder a genius or is it just pre-season?

its just pre-season. chill. trying to bring down my own excitement.

Its just preseason but you can look for things. Our starters have held their own vs both Portland's and the Clips. Those are two 50+ win teams

I agree with you.... it's a good question.
One question I have though. Does tony Parker shoot alot of threes? Serious question, as I have no idea.

If he does not then that would show that not everyone needs to jack up threes to have success in a spurs style offense

No, but Parker has only recently started to show any kind of promise as a 3pt shooter.

Burks has shown promise early in his career so it would be smart to start to increase the usage rate on the shot to see if he can maintain, or maybe even improve, his current success rate. It can only help his game.

What is his usual self like? Don't know much about the guy.
Not that he's ever gonna read jazzfanz lol, but we shouldn't encourage him to play in a bigger role that he can't fit in. As far as I've seen from him in Wizards(haven't seen his play last season though), he is inclined to do that over-playing attempts sometimes. Plus, you may see him falling in love with his mid jumper. He's also prone to forget about his man in defense and he gets abused by bigger fours sometimes. Overall, like I said, he doesn't seem much bright on the court. There will be moments that he'll make you want to pull your hair with his stupid mistakes.

But, he's a terrific hustle player nevertheless. Very good offensive rebounder considering his size and he will give great energy to his teammates when he's on the court. Not a bad player by any means.

Dat Griffin jumper doe