What's new

For stoked GAME THREAD!!

Debut of rodney hood, aka hood nukka rod, aka rondey hood prince of threes!

So excited for this game.

Will kanter be effective at pulling griffin or deandre away from the paint?

Cp3 vs Ice trey (Trey gets comps to paul alot, both wear #3)

Will alec be able to chase reddick all over the place or will he get burned when he ball watches?

Reggie bullock vs hayward.

Doc rivers (arguably a hall of fame coach) vs Quin Snyder (best coach in the league tbh)
It's about time someone pointed out the bolded part. We're two entire games into his first pre-season and he has yet to get any hall of fame consideration. I cannot understand why. What more could the guy possibly do? Is there someone out there who was expecting his win percentage to be greater than 100% or something? And that hair... (particular the stray lock that falls down over his forehead)... WOW!!!

It's about time someone pointed out the bolded part. We're two entire games into his first pre-season and he has yet to get any hall of fame consideration. I cannot understand why. What more could the guy possibly do? Is there someone out there who was expecting his win percentage to be greater than 100% or something? And that hair... (particular the stray lock that falls down over his forehead)... WOW!!!

Must spread teh repz

Couple of other interesting matchups......
Booker vs big baby
gobert vs spencer hawes (will gobert be able to defend hawes on the perimeter or will the jazz play zone or move gobert onto someone else)

Clippers played their starters big minutes yesterday, doubt we see much at them at all.

Sigh.
Good point

Clippers played their starters big minutes yesterday, doubt we see much at them at all.

Sigh.
Mid 20's is about where I would have expected their starters to be, and that's pretty much where they were in both of their games so far. I see no reason not to expect them to be around the same tonight.

Debut of rodney hood, aka hood nukka rod, aka rondey hood prince of threes!

I have noticed the local media has picked up on our nickname of Gobert as the Stifle Tower. I think "Prince of Threes" is only a matter of time.

I have noticed the local media has picked up on our nickname of Gobert as the Stifle Tower. I think "Prince of Threes" is only a matter of time.
Stifle tower is a good one.
I have been spreading that one around too

Uhh, Doc said that's what would happen
Are you saying that you were pretending that you believed their minutes would be restricted because they played a lot the night before when, in reality, you knew that their minutes were going to be restricted because their coach said so?