What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
PLEASE, at least just say 'hi' in this thread.

I know there are many of you out there. Just stop in and introduce yourself or just post a comma or something.

You there?

You'll have to more than this to trick us into posting...
also, Go jazz.

Hi,

Been a user since 2004 or 2005 (Don't know anymore after the site crashed) and rarely post.

That's my story, brah.

Hi, just joined a few days ago. I am always reading your posts guys. Big Jazz fan. I once travelled to SLC to see a game (Clippers though) and had the opportunity to meet the team (i think it was 2007). It was quite a big thing for me...I didn't have much money at the time and I lived far away from USA. The staff and players were great. I am looking forward to post a little bit more, perhaps during the season.

Hi JF including all the (fun) nutcases on the board. Been a lurker for some time without a login. A jazz fan since the days when Dad would take me to watch the Golden Griff, Dantley, Eaton, Green, Kelley and the gang. Been along for a continuous ride ever since. I appreciate the personalities but most of all the insights from posters who take the time to post new relevant statistical insights or "word on the street" posts that add some speculation during the off-season.

Been lurking for about three years now with sometimes twice daily checking and some times a few months dark. But generally find a way to come back.

Unlikely to post more beyond this but big appreciation to the whole board for keeping it lively, generally insightful, and most importantly - passionate for the Jazz.

And just as a close ... I absolutely love where we sit now with no meaningful players anywhere but on the frontside of their performance curve and the FO craftily aligning that mix in advance of a draft that will give us a piece to match the rising team we have: if we are a borderline playoff team with the youngs and this bench I can only imagine where we'll be in three years when they've all added experience and we backfill the bench; and if we bomb we still have a strong young group to hopefully add a franchise player to from a draft that looks epic. Great hedge FO.

And thanks PKM for opening the door for some of us silent beneficiaries to say thanks. My guess from the view numbers is there are a ton of us.

Hi, i've been a lurker for a couple years now lol. My only way to stay up to date with Jazz news living in Los Angeles. Very entertaining forum.

Hi, just joined a few days ago. I am always reading your posts guys. Big Jazz fan. I once travelled to SLC to see a game (Clippers though) and had the opportunity to meet the team (i think it was 2007). It was quite a big thing for me...I didn't have much money at the time and I lived far away from USA. The staff and players were great. I am looking forward to post a little bit more, perhaps during the season.

Welcome. Are you of Incan decent?

Hi, i've been a lurker for a couple years now lol. My only way to stay up to date with Jazz news living in Los Angeles. Very entertaining forum.

Very nice. Drop by more often if you get a chance. We're a bunch of old stale posters... need fresh takes!