What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Hi from Oslo, Norway. Been a fan since always playing with the Jazz on the old Lakers vs Celtics PC game back in... '92-93 or so. Been to SLC once way back when, but I've never seen them play live. Watching quite a lot on NBA LP, though.

Hi guys I am The Black Swordsman, i am half man half beast and 100% awesome.

My hobbies are fishing, pooping (its liberating), going for long walks, and making sweet love by the fire.

Nice to meet all of yall!

I lurked for like three years, then I was real bored last winter.... It was all downhill from there. Jazzfanz will suck you in. Apparently you can't get out unless you get in a fight about religion with some spazz on here...

I lurk often when I can't get the Jazz info I'm seeking from my peep stone in a top hat or from Best Buy.
I use to post before the board crashed but now I rarely come out of the shadows. I may or may not be a Danite....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Hullow!
Minimal posts for me. Haven't been following long, plus did not have Internet or see any NBA for a large portion of this season.

I'm not new, but I do take a lot of prolonged breaks from this place. Must keep my sanity.

Reactions: ema
I'm reading at least once a day, but always can't find the time to post. I maybe that will change.
I was more active before the crash.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm reading at least once a day, but always can't find the time to post. I maybe that will change.
I was more active before the crash.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using JazzFanz mobile app
Here's to you finding some time. See ya soon!?