What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

.[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  1. This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.

How about just doing a period (.) in each post?

I made that suggestion earlier in the thread, as well, babe.

Attn those that lurk, if you don't already, be sure to swing by General Discussion as well... look for posts by babe. He's a cool dude and smart and stuff. :)

I made that suggestion earlier in the thread, as well, babe.

Attn those that lurk, if you don't already, be sure to swing by General Discussion as well... look for posts by babe. He's a cool dude and smart and stuff. :)

thanks, master. You're the zen master of posting in here, I know.

The LTE is a good place to practice short posts. I think the alphabet would make about 26 posts, come to think of it, and within the 5 minute time-out cycle. . . .

A new poster could attain status as a seasoned contributor within about 5 (five) minutes . . . . . .

Hi from Blue Mountains Australia, long time "lurker" and jazz fan for about 20 years, just really had nothing to post, go Jazz.

How many posts one needs to not be considered a lurker?

Not sure. I was personally looking for posters I had never heard of/from before.. even if they had posted a few times.
I certainly know you.. but welcome to the thread and glad you dropped in.

But seriously, Aussie here, read daily, love the Jazz and the youth movement, usually have to watch LP as ESPN here usually show 1 - max 2 games a year, been supporting Jazz for 20 odd years.

Last edited:
But seriously, Aussie here, read daily, love the Jazz and the youth movement, usually have to watch LP as ESPN here usually show 1 - max 2 games here a year, been supporting Jazz for 20 odd years.

Glad to have you Eagle.
Please put in a good word for UK with Dante. Tia!

Glad to have you Eagle.
Please put in a good word for UK with Dante. Tia!

I mentioned it mate, I heard laughter, then "NC baby" or something, then the phone went dead, must have had a bad connection... Haha

Negged.

I kid.. like the humor... definitely post more.
Oh, and **** UNC.

I would post more, however I'm easily side tracked, so how about that fine Geoff Toovey got for spraying the referees on Friday night...Bloody NRL referees are so sub standard... Harsh, anyway go Packs :)

I would post more, however I'm easily side tracked, so how about that fine Geoff Toovey got for spraying the referees on Friday night...Bloody NRL referees are so sub standard... Harsh, anyway go Packs :)

Lol... cmon bro you fit right in here (no offense).

<<Lurkin' Jazzfanz since 2003.

Jazz fan since '88. Have watched nearly every Jazz game since I first bought LP in '96. Made the 600 mile trip to games a dozen times or so including 3 of the Finals games in '97 and '98.

Without fail someone eventually says what I would like to say in a thread allowing me to keep my lurker status.

Ahh... explains the "Eagle" in your name... a true blue sea eagle fan...