What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

I've lurked here for about a year, but have finally worked up the courage to actually make an account and post. If you guys don't upset me with your replies to this post I might even try and contribute to the basketball topics...once I work out all the in jokes and whatnot.

I'm from Australia and only really started following the Jazz last season, so it's been like a roller coaster ride except the roller coaster starts at the top and only goes down. Actually, maybe it's been more like a water slide...ride. I started writing about the Jazz recently for a new Australian NBA site which has been really cool.

Anywho my first article was about how I because a Jazz fan and I'm really too lazy to summarise it in a post so if anyone's interested check it out: https://pickandroll.com.au/love-utah-jazz/. Sorry for pimping out my stuff in my post.

I'm going to try and contribute what I can to this board starting..........NOW. Actually I have a backlog of Jazz games to get through as the time zone difference is a bitch, but after that I totally will. Until then I will assume we won both the Raptors and Bulls game by record margins.

Due to being in Australia, have you been able to see Dante Exum play? Do you have any thoughts about him in the NBA draft?

images

I've lurked here for about a year, but have finally worked up the courage to actually make an account and post. If you guys don't upset me with your replies to this post I might even try and contribute to the basketball topics...once I work out all the in jokes and whatnot.

I'm from Australia and only really started following the Jazz last season, so it's been like a roller coaster ride except the roller coaster starts at the top and only goes down. Actually, maybe it's been more like a water slide...ride. I started writing about the Jazz recently for a new Australian NBA site which has been really cool.

Anywho my first article was about how I because a Jazz fan and I'm really too lazy to summarise it in a post so if anyone's interested check it out: https://pickandroll.com.au/love-utah-jazz/. Sorry for pimping out my stuff in my post.

I'm going to try and contribute what I can to this board starting..........NOW. Actually I have a backlog of Jazz games to get through as the time zone difference is a bitch, but after that I totally will. Until then I will assume we won both the Raptors and Bulls game by record margins.
You have to be one of the more happy fans this offseason. The Jazz added Dante and potentially Motem (who I've enjoyed watching play) to the roster.

Suddenly most of Utah cares about the Australian Men's National team.

Somewhat new, not afraid to post. I just don't see a need to most of the time. If I did it would only be trolling. I was actually turned on to this forum from my brother, who's got the screen name "Zulu", most of you probably know him.

Being half Australian, I'm pretty stoked about bringing Exum on board, especially since I got a sneak peak of him at the Summer League. I hope he can catch his breath by the regular season. :)
The biggest move I like that the Jazz have done in the past 3 years was bring on Snyder. It's obvious he has a passion for what he does and loves to be involved with the players, and fan base. It's just what our franchise needs to thrive.
I hope our young talant find men in themselves this season and bring out some nasty dominance. Because they can, and once they see that we will take over the Western Conference. For. Sure.

Somewhat new, not afraid to post. I just don't see a need to most of the time. If I did it would only be trolling. I was actually turned on to this forum from my brother, who's got the screen name "Zulu", most of you probably know him.

Being half Australian, I'm pretty stoked about bringing Exum on board, especially since I got a sneak peak of him at the Summer League. I hope he can catch his breath by the regular season. :)
The biggest move I like that the Jazz have done in the past 3 years was bring on Snyder. It's obvious he has a passion for what he does and loves to be involved with the players, and fan base. It's just what our franchise needs to thrive.
I hope our young talant find men in themselves this season and bring out some nasty dominance. Because they can, and once they see that we will take over the Western Conference. For. Sure.

There is no way in hell that a brother of Zulu would make a post and not have a single !!! In the entire post. Gonna go ahead and call bs on this guy.

There is no way in hell that a brother of Zulu would make a post and not have a single !!! In the entire post. Gonna go ahead and call bs on this guy.

Different father, that filtered out all of the !!!!!!!!!! from my posts. Bahaha, our mom is the Australian though.

I went down to Vegas with him to catch some SL action, met spycam and dong2ha there. We've got some pretty rad people in this forum.

Different father, that filtered out all of the !!!!!!!!!! from my posts. Bahaha, our mom is the Australian though.

I went down to Vegas with him to catch some SL action, met spycam and dong2ha there. We've got some pretty rad people in this forum.
Wait a second, I only saw you for about 2 quarters but I still met you.

I'm hurt that you forgot about me that fast.