What's new

Free AB

I do think that last night's game was avoidable by making about 5 more shots. We went into junk mode and missed 15 out of 16 three pointers. I think that Quin could have put AB and Neto in for a few minutes to freshen up the starters and get a change of pace. You can't fault Quin for trusting his guys, but when all else fails, try something...

AB could have been our hero last night IMHO. Even if he isn't the guy moving forward for the Jazz.

The thing about Exum, he makes a great move to the basket blowing by people and then the next play makes a sloppy turnover. And when is he going to take a jump shot off the dribble? Why can't he do that? I don't get it.

The thing about Exum, he makes a great move to the basket blowing by people and then the next play makes a sloppy turnover. And when is he going to take a jump shot off the dribble? Why can't he do that? I don't get it.
Because he doesn't need to take an off-the-dribble jumper when he can get to the basket for a better shot. Stop with the fake narrative that he can't make them.

Exum's primary strength is defending. Westbrook destroyed us last game. How many minutes did Exum play? 2.....

Sure, he hurts us offensively, but we were taking awful shots and turning the ball over Wednesday night anyway. We needed his D with Rubio's foul trouble.

AB was not the answer.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Exum's primary strength is defending. Westbrook destroyed us last game. How many minutes did Exum play? 2.....

Sure, he hurts us offensively, but we were taking awful shots and turning the ball over Wednesday night anyway. We needed his D with Rubio's foul trouble.

AB was not the answer.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

He's not even that good defensively imo. The whole Exum is some stud on defense train has left the station.

I don't know about AB but Neto over Exum would be a very good switch imo.

Not a bad idea - although QS might do what Houston does with their backcourt and play Rubio/Mitchell at the point for 48 minutes combined.

Let's face it - Exum has been awful. He has more turnovers than assists and that doesn't count how many times The Jazz had lousy offensive possessions because he took forever to get the team into their offense.

Sorry, injuries or not, Year 4 and you're getting seriously outplayed (and intimidated) by Ray Felton? Not good.

Did Exum even play in the 2nd half? Hard to blame him for that run when he barely played. If he even did I don't remember him in the 2nd half.

Did Exum even play in the 2nd half? Hard to blame him for that run when he barely played. If he even did I don't remember him in the 2nd half.

Well, yes and no. The Jazz essentially have a seven man rotation and they're asking a rookie to play 40+ minutes in his 84th game of the season in large part because Exum is basically unplayable at the moment.

And? Then he went back to being himself and sucking.

This isn't fair. He's not a bad player at all. Just isn't right for the system. I could see a scenario where him and Exum anchor the backcourt in a difficult to read chaotic bench offense in a ten man rotation.

But it's more realistic to give him the opportunity to go somewhere he'll get more touches. Maybe we can get something back in return. I wish him the best.