What's new

Free agent Jonas Jerebko has agreed to a two-year, $8.2M deal with Utah

Maybe. I think he still might have a chance, but the Jazz's focus is probably getting another guy who can play the 3 since they only have 2 right now (Ingles/Sefolosha).

JJ too doe.

I think we still sign Griffin.

I think a Favs trade happens... I also don't see how AB gets any minutes.

JJ too doe.

I think we still sign Griffin.

I think a Favs trade happens... I also don't see how AB gets any minutes.

JJ didnt play 3 after the Jazz figured out he was way better as a 4. I dont think they want to play him at the 3 ever again.

And given our injury history, people will get minutes, which is probably why the Jazz are filling the roster out w/ guys who could start if they had to instead of upside flyers.

I'm kind of surprised he signed with the Jazz just because the Jazz have enough depth at the position to where, at least I would think, he wouldnt get regular minutes.
Enough depth?
Favors who can't stay healthy, JJ who belongs to AARP, and Bolomboy, who can't even score or rebound in SL. Am I missing someone?

JJ didnt play 3 after the Jazz figured out he was way better as a 4. I dont think they want to play him at the 3 ever again.

And given our injury history, people will get minutes, which is probably why the Jazz are filling the roster out w/ guys who could start if they had to instead of upside flyers.
And after Hayward returned from his injury.
I agree, JJ was MUCH better at the 4.

I think you are right about guys who could start if needed. With the injury concerns the Jazz still have (Favs and Hood can't seem to stay healthy), I think it's a valid strategy.

Always seemed like a solid player so I'm happy with it.

Also as I typed his name in Google to find his stats the 2nd most searched after his name was "wife" so of course I had to click:

740full-johanna-lundback.jpg

Always seemed like a solid player so I'm happy with it.

Also as I typed his name in Google to find his stats the 2nd most searched after his name was "wife" so of course I had to click:

740full-johanna-lundback.jpg

Well this lessens the sting of losing Robyn Hayward :eek: