What's new

Free agent Jonas Jerebko has agreed to a two-year, $8.2M deal with Utah

Also the dude owns a professional CS GO team

lmao

So this dude is a white dude with a huge jaw, uses pomade to style his hair, has a hot wife, and invest in pro gaming.

This guy is just being incredibly skilled at basketball away from being Gordon Hayward.

I actually like this signing quite a bit. We now have a willing thug who is a capable stretch 4. I'm looking forward to some cheap shot screens on Haywood when we play in Boston next year. It would be really sweet to watch that in Utah, but Haywood will definitely be dodging that game for a few years. Hell, we might never see him play in Utah again.

His nickname is supposedly "The Swedish Swish"

*a play on Swedish Fish for the less educated candy connoisseurs*

By far the best day this off-season. We're back. Absolutely do not understand some of the ho-hum responses. We needed a three and a stretch four and our prayers were answered at the eleventh hour of free agency. This kid can play and he's got some attitude. Now we can stretch the floor and be the g**d*** Jazz again. Screw the rebuild scenarios, we are back in business. Still with our primary usage players (Hayward and Hill) being gone we have to start from scratch with new materials. Still we can do this.

PS Dude's wife is a gazillion times hotter than Robyn Hayward. Smokin;)

Always seemed like a solid player so I'm happy with it.

Also as I typed his name in Google to find his stats the 2nd most searched after his name was "wife" so of course I had to click:

740full-johanna-lundback.jpg

God works in mysterious ways.

This just makes me more mad at Ainge and the Celtics. I hope we do everything in our power to screw them, block them and interfere with their plans. Celtics are now my number one hated team. Not primarily for stealing Coward but for refusing to soften the blow with a sign and trade.

Love this signing.

Bogut on league minimum would be awesome now. Maybe even (gasp) Derrick Rose on an insanely cheap one year deal just as an asset. Tell him he's our 3rd pg because I'm sure that would go over well. But **** it. I want the asset and to be able to flip him, maybe Bogut, maybe Favors, maybe even Hood (doubt it) come the deadline.

Asset acquisition!