What's new

Free Cy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I got banned because I called Lopo a weasel lmfao.

You can type "bitch" on this forum but they draw the line at calling a weasel a weasel.

I reported him for a direct attack on @LoPo . Over 20 years, outside of antivaxxers, I haven't made 5 reports, but this one post crossed a line into a direct attack.

He'll be back in a week. Get over it.
Modstapo lying to y'all. Post was as vanilla as it geta

Cy gets outta jail and meets his dealer on the corner... let it breathe

Just be a man, own up to your constant attacks, and be better.
Women aren't expected to own up to their behavior?

Seriously, this post was pointless. Sometimes, you have to let the trolling roll.

You hide from your mistakes. That's the action of a weasel.

I didn't even report you. You know that right?

Use descriptions that make sense. You're so incredibly lame.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Mistakes? What on Earth are you talking about?

And I dont care if you reported me. You're a weasel because how you interact with everyone on this board who disagrees with you. So many people have brought it up to you, but you choose to ignore it.

Mistakes? What on Earth are you talking about?

And I dont care if you reported me. You're a weasel because how you interact with everyone on this board who disagrees with you. So many people have brought it up to you, but you choose to ignore it.
Because I defend Don and people want to side with Rudy. People don't like when others disagree with them.

We used to battle all the time about how bad the Conley trade was. Others used to jump to your defense and pile on me. Now they know the Conley trade was trash.

So silly that you result to name calling and a name that doesn't even make sense. A weasel calling somebody else a weasel lacks logic. Giving Conley an F for his F performance doesn't mean you acknowledge that the whole trade was total trash.

Because I defend Don and people want to side with Rudy. People don't like when others disagree with them.

We used to battle all the time about how bad the Conley trade was. Others used to jump to your defense and pile on me. Now they know the Conley trade was trash.

So silly that you result to name calling and a name that doesn't even make sense. A weasel calling somebody else a weasel lacks logic. Giving Conley an F for his F performance doesn't mean you acknowledge that the whole trade was total trash.

Because the whole trade wasnt total trash. We got a PG who had an All-Star season. We got a PG who made the team better every year while he was on the court.

Was it the best possible trade ever. No and I never acted like it was. The Jazz rolled the dice and in the end they ended up losing. The odds were never in their favor since they have to rely on an overrated trash bag who thinks he doesnt have to play defense despite having elite defensive tools like Mitchell.

But I'm sure board geniuses like yourself can tell me a million things the Jazz didnt do that you would have done for sure.

You're a weasel. The Rubio interaction was a huge highlight to that. You said something that was uneqivocally false and when I asked you to back it up with evidence you couldn't. That's weasel behavior. Everyone on the board knows you're a weasel. You do it with other posters as well. You can continue to have this victim complex like everyone is ganging up on you just because you're some truthteller. You're just a weasel.

And for some reason you want to rehash this thing over and over again. Please just keep me on ignore and stop interacting with my post if you can't mature and grow up.

Because the whole trade wasnt total trash. We got a PG who had an All-Star season. We got a PG who made the team better every year while he was on the court.

Was it the best possible trade ever. No and I never acted like it was. The Jazz rolled the dice and in the end they ended up losing. The odds were never in their favor since they have to rely on an overrated trash bag who thinks he doesnt have to play defense despite having elite defensive tools like Mitchell.

But I'm sure board geniuses like yourself can tell me a million things the Jazz didnt do that you would have done for sure.

You're a weasel. The Rubio interaction was a huge highlight to that. You said something that was uneqivocally false and when I asked you to back it up with evidence you couldn't. That's weasel behavior. Everyone on the board knows you're a weasel. You do it with other posters as well. You can continue to have this victim complex like everyone is ganging up on you just because you're some truthteller. You're just a weasel.

And for some reason you want to rehash this thing over and over again. Please just keep me on ignore and stop interacting with my post if you can't mature and grow up.
Lol. Okay Cy.

You hailed the Conley deal because he was such an upgrade to Rubio. I'm not going to research all your comments on Rubio.

If you weren't such a liar, also known as a weasel, you would admit it. But you're a liar and deflector.

You never admit to anything. You're lame as ****. When's your next Don bashing temper tantrum thread? Can't wait.....

Lol. Okay Cy.

You hailed the Conley deal because he was such an upgrade to Rubio. I'm not going to research all your comments on Rubio.

If you weren't such a liar, also known as a weasel, you would admit it. But you're a liar and deflector.

You never admit to anything. You're lame as ****. When's your next Don bashing temper tantrum thread? Can't wait.....

He was an upgrade to Rubio. I never bashed or hated on Rubio to magnify that point.

Just search User: Saint Cy of JFC and "Rubio" and you can find literally everything I've ever said about Rubio.

And what happened to you blocking me?
No.

And screw you for thinking I did. Cy probably used a bunch of personal insults again and got banned. I blocked him so I don't know all the stupid stuff he has said this week.

You are so addicted to me that you can't keep me blocked. I feel bad for you Weasel.

SO dont even act like you dont have time to actually fact check yourself when you talk about what I've said. You got time. You on here stalking me and hitting "show ignored users" every single time you weasel.

Got to keep it PG and accurate.
Weasel ain't no PG. Have you seen a weasel? They cute as hell. You disrespecting the weasel by calling LoPoo "weasel." LoPoo is more like a **** piece **** **** turd **** **** back *** **** **** **** dirty **** **** dumb **** **** neanderthal **** **** **** knuckle dragging **** **** **** **** banjo playing **** **** **** bad haircut **** **** **** **** stupid **** **** **** Donovan ball sucking **** **** **** **** with a stick **** **** **** **** **** die **** ****.

Honestly if you don't like Cy, which I don't. You can just block him. I tend to find jazzfanz more enjoyable when I don't have to read all of his bantering. Lopo bro just don't take on the haters people here can see Rudy do no wrong , he is pretty much their God. I dig you sticking up for Donovan and I majority of the time agree with your takes, I see your perspective. I also see how these guys gang up on you man, just don't give them more ammo. Let them regret it, let them eat their words but don't take it on.

I really love the majority of members on here but some members on here are the very reason why people have their prejudices about the Utah Jazz and the state. It is what it is ....

Status
Not open for further replies.