What's new

Free Cy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if you don't like Cy, which I don't. You can just block him. I tend to find jazzfanz more enjoyable when I don't have to read all of his bantering. Lopo bro just don't take on the haters people here can see Rudy do no wrong , he is pretty much their God. I dig you sticking up for Donovan and I majority of the time agree with your takes, I see your perspective. I also see how these guys gang up on you man, just don't give them more ammo. Let them regret it, let them eat their words but don't take it on.

I really love the majority of members on here but some members on here are the very reason why people have their prejudices about the Utah Jazz and the state. It is what it is ....
Every fan base has the exact same mix of fans. Homers for one player or anther, haters, apologists, contrarians, both rational and irrational for all of it. None of this makes Utah or jazz fans unique in the slightest.

Every fan base has the exact same mix of fans. Homers for one player or anther, haters, apologists, contrarians, both rational and irrational for all of it. None of this makes Utah or jazz fans unique in the slightest.
Do you honestly know how others outside of Utah or its fanbase perceive us ? It's not pleasant. Being from Toronto it's utterly horrendous. They hate us and smile at our shortcomings

Do you honestly know how others outside of Utah or its fanbase perceive us ? It's not pleasant. Being from Toronto it's utterly horrendous. They hate us and smile at our shortcomings
I've lived outside of Utah most of my adult life. Just the Mormon aspect by itself taints most people's perception of anything Utah. But as far as the fan base goes, it's still nothing special beyond that perception that we are all white vanilla racists. That is the only extra layer. Otherwise we have the same kind of fans a anywhere else.

Guess how I perceive Canadians.
Raptors have a ring at least lol but we won't go there I'm not a Toronto fan.

And I assure you there are more Raptor fans then Jazz fans.

Questions I'm asked when people find out I'm a jazz fan...

1. Are you a Mormon?
2. Are you from Utah?
3.is your gf or wife from Utah?
4.is she a Mormon?
5.Why Utah? Nobody likes Utah or the Jazz.

Last edited:
Raptors have a ring at least lol but we won't go there I'm not a Toronto fan.

And I assure you there are more Raptor fans then Jazz fans.

Questions I'm asked when people find out I'm a jazz fan...

1. Are you a Mormon?
2. Are you from Utah?
3.is your gf or wife from Utah?
4.is she a Mormon?
5.Why Utah? Nobody likes Utah or the Jazz.
How do you live with this kind of inconvenience?

Like you actually have to talk to people and tell them about yourself? Wow, how hard.

Honestly if you don't like Cy, which I don't. You can just block him. I tend to find jazzfanz more enjoyable when I don't have to read all of his bantering. Lopo bro just don't take on the haters people here can see Rudy do no wrong , he is pretty much their God. I dig you sticking up for Donovan and I majority of the time agree with your takes, I see your perspective. I also see how these guys gang up on you man, just don't give them more ammo. Let them regret it, let them eat their words but don't take it on.

I really love the majority of members on here but some members on here are the very reason why people have their prejudices about the Utah Jazz and the state. It is what it is ....

You don't get to play the "moral superiority" card when you posted sexist filth earlier.

If anybody wants to know the caliber of person UtahJazz32 is, a few weeks ago he made several blatantly sexist posts. Eventually One Brow called him out on it:

1652304848603.png

He replied by doubling down on his disgusting sexism:

1652304921547.png

Dude has the audacity to say other people here are the reason why there are prejudices against Utah while he himself is openly sexist. Remarkable lack of self-awareness.

If anybody wants to know the caliber of person UtahJazz32 is, a few weeks ago he made several blatantly sexist posts. Eventually One Brow called him out on it:

View attachment 12084

He replied by doubling down on his disgusting sexism:

View attachment 12085

Dude has the audacity to say other people here are the reason why there are prejudices against Utah while he himself is openly sexist. Remarkable lack of self-awareness.
I'm thankful you are flawless and blemish free. Keep investing time in collecting rags about people. In the end this is a forum everyone has moved on except you but regardless I don't hold you in high regard and you don't have to respect me either. Honestly get a life man.

lol

UtahJazz32 is more than happy to call out others on their own moral shortcomings (which may not even exist - he's speculating). But then when his own blatant sexism is brought up in response, he now wants to play the whiny "Well I'm so glad YOU'RE perfect" card?

Pretty incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.