What's new

Free Cy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoPo

I don't think it's the unpopular stances in a vacuum that you take heat for. It's the fact that you're very frustrating to debate with.

Off the top of my head, I recall you saying that Gobert was not a star in the OKC series. I pointed out how our defense held them to league worst levels of offense in that series. You attributed that to the whole team, not just Gobert. I pointed out that the team without Gobert in the regular season was bottom 5 on defense in the games Gobert missed and #1 by a mile in the games Gobert played, and you replied with "We're not talking about the regular season.".

When I asked you to explain why you felt Gobert didn't carry our defense in the playoffs when all evidence showed he did in the regular season, you made a strawman argument about me trying to discredit Mitchell when I never even mentioned Mitchell.

That is frustrating. And that is a good representation of how most debates go with you.
I said Rudy was great in the OKC series, but I didn't think he was a star like Mitchell clearly was. For some reason, you wanted me to give Rudy more credit than I was willing to give. It's okay. I didn't take it personally that you had your stance and I guess you took it personally that I took mine.

I still stand by the fact that we did so well in the OKC series because we played as a team against OKC. We don't do that now because we play some stupid hybrid defense with worst defensive pieces around Don and Rudy.

It doesn't matter. We won that series 4 years ago now.

MT Steve

Contributor
I said Rudy was great in the OKC series, but I didn't think he was a star like Mitchell clearly was. For some reason, you wanted me to give Rudy more credit than I was willing to give. It's okay. I didn't take it personally that you had your stance and I guess you took it personally that I took mine.

I still stand by the fact that we did so well in the OKC series because we played as a team against OKC. We don't do that now because we play some stupid hybrid defense with worst defensive pieces around Don and Rudy.

It doesn't matter. We won that series 4 years ago now.

I'm not interested in revisiting that argument, and if you think I took your disagreement "personally", you're not getting the point of my post.

I was simply giving an example as to why you are so frustrating to debate with, which is the real reason why I think you take so much heat here.

LoPo

I'm not interested in revisiting that argument, and if you think I took your disagreement "personally", you're not getting the point of my post.

I was simply giving an example as to why you are so frustrating to debate with, which is the real reason why I think you take so much heat here.
You got all worked up because I didn't give Rudy all the credit for our defense in the OKC series.

I fail to see how that's my fault. Am I not entitled to my opinion? So really, it's on you for coming after me because I didn't take your opinion.

MT Steve

Contributor
You got all worked up because I didn't give Rudy all the credit for our defense in the OKC series.

I fail to see how that's my fault. Am I not entitled to my opinion? So really, it's on you for coming after me because I didn't take your opinion.

lol alright well, thank you for further proving my point at the very least.

LoPo

lol alright well, thank you for further proving my point at the very least.
I just don't get it. You had a stance and I had a stance. You took shot after shot at me after I disagreed with your stance. Do you deny that?

The only point you have proven is that you need to grow up. It's a damn sports forum. People will disagree. Accept it and move on.

MT Steve

Contributor
I just don't get it. You had a stance and I had a stance. You took shot after shot at me after I disagreed with your stance. Do you deny that?

The only point you have proven is that you need to grow up. It's a damn sports forum. People will disagree. Accept it and move on.

This has to be a projection.

LoPo

This has to be a projection.
I can be an absolute ***, and I own it. Dude, just own it. You know you made comment after comment on completely different subjects after I didn't agree with your Rudy was a star for the OKC conversation. Compartmentalize it and move on. I did.

MT Steve

Contributor
I like how I said I didn't want to revisit the argument and Lopo keeps bringing it back up anyways while simultaneously telling me to move on.

bopahull

Contributor
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. That doesn't mean you need to be one.

prodigy

@Rubashov has actually seen two people who both believed they were jesus fight, while declaring the other a false prophet. One of the funniest things @Rubashov has ever seen.
Sounds like a movie I watched called 'Three Christs' starring Peter Dinklage, Walton Goggins and Bradley Whitford

They made the little man fly

Status
Not open for further replies.