What's new

GAME 1(!): Your UTAH JAZZ hosting OKLAHOBOS -- Wednesday Oct30 7pm MST -- ROOT Sports

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
The start of a new season, the BEGINNING of a new era.

utah_jazz_new_logo_wallpaper-wide.jpg

tank100_zps797dbfd1.jpg

tank101_zpsecad3838.jpg

tank103copy_zps9942bb55.jpg

tank102_zps0f87ab0f.gif

Go Jazz!! I want to see our guys push OKC hard. No fear.

There's something fishy about this picture. That tank commander looks way too big to fit inside of that tank. Did you cut off that poor man's legs just to stuff him in there for your stupid photo op? Don't try to tell me there's no way you'd ever do that sort of thing because it's plain as day that you whacked off his right elbow for no apparent reason at all. Did you do that just to get your jollys? People like you make me sick.

tank100_zps797dbfd1.jpg

There's something fishy about this picture. That tank commander looks way too big to fit inside of that tank. Did you cut off that poor man's legs just to stuff him in there for your stupid photo op? Don't try to tell me there's no way you'd ever do that sort of thing because it's plain as day that you whacked off his right elbow for no apparent reason at all. Did you do that just to get your jollys? People like you make me sick.

It kind of looks like he's wearing a tank shaped Halloween custome.

Repped for the 1st gamethread of the new enthusiastic season.

But a neg coming for tanking attitude when available.

Haven't you seen Gobert play?!?

Tanking is not an attitude.. at least not for the Jazz. They/we are winners every but the scoreboard.

Side note, has anyone seen the printed tickets this year? They're the size of a damn tablet.