What's new

GAME 1(!): Your UTAH JAZZ hosting OKLAHOBOS -- Wednesday Oct30 7pm MST -- ROOT Sports

Jazz couldn't handle the doubles in the post and on the pick and roll. Turnovers, Free throws, offensive boards...kiddies need to grow up. These types of mistakes are on the players.

Kanter looked especially flustered in the post on a couple double teams.

Anybody see mcw's stat line? Almost a quadruple double

Sent from my Nexus 4 using JazzFanz mobile app

Jazz lack outside shooting, as illustrated by that clutch airball by whatsisname.

And yet we keep chucking away as if we are Golden St.

We have one advantage and one advantage only, our inside game. Yet, we rarely use it. Our guards prefer to dribble away the shot clock as Kanter and Favors rot away.

You can thank Corbin for this insane offense. Shaq in his prime wouldn't get more than 5 shots in this offense.

Corbin needed to rotate Hayward off Durant after 2 fouls.

Refs love fest with Durant ruins the game.

His defenders have 6 fouls in 1 half...no way.

Our rebounding has been fairly poor so far
I think corbin may have adopted the don't compete for off reb philosophy. I have seen a couple so far that I wondered why the went uncontested. Specifically one that kanter let go caught my eye in the 2nd 1/4.

Ps I hate this idea especially with this team. jazz should try and lead the league in off reb this year.

I think corbin may have adopted the don't compete for off reb philosophy. I have seen a couple so far that I wondered why the went uncontested. Specifically one that kanter let go caught my eye in the 2nd 1/4.

Ps I hate this idea especially with this team. jazz should try and lead the league in off reb this year.

And yet they still can't stop the fast break.

Our wings really need to crash the boards this year. Favors, Kanter, and Gobert all are aggressive contesting shots near the rim and it leaves them vulnerable to offensive rebounds.

There are glimpses, I have to keep telling myself that

Sent from my Nexus 4 using JazzFanz mobile app