What's new

GAME 1(!): Your UTAH JAZZ hosting OKLAHOBOS -- Wednesday Oct30 7pm MST -- ROOT Sports

Have to work so I am going to miss the game... bummed but glad the season is finally here!!

Predictions
Hayward 6/16 18 points, 5 boards, 6 assists. 4 TO.
Favors 4/9 for 12 points 14 boards and 2 blocks.
Kanter 7/13 for 17 points and 7 boards.

Gobert goes off with 12 points 12 boards and 5 blocks which in turn inspires approximately 9 "could Gobert..." threads.

I just we don't come out flat. I hope we play like the GSW home game or the road Clips game.

We saw the complete spectrum during pre-season which means anything could happen. We could be in the this game from start to finish, and steal a win
or get eaten alive. Unless all the energy and excitement makes the players too tense I think we'll play good tonight.

I can't wait to see Favors dunk, and Gobert block tonight. Kanter, and Burks are going to play well tonight. Book it.

Gobert playing big minutes? I might turn the car around. I'll just call the family and tell them sorry find a sitter.

Randy Rigby on the radio saying there is a new opening and player intros that are best ever and the players are really excited for. New bear props too.

Wants crowd to show up on time. I want to be there so bad tonight. Sigh.

I predict Favors has a bad game Hayward plays well and then Utah gives him a max contract tonight.