What's new

Game #10 - Utah Jazz at Philadelphia 76ers - 11/16/2012 5:00 PM MST Root Sports, ESPN

Back up PG issue pretty prevalent in this game. I'm still for bringing back Maynor next year if he doesn't demand a huge price

So is this going to be another one of those "encouraging road losses"? At least Carroll brought it tonight. The only one

All losses are encouraging. A step closer to ending this misery.

Riiiiight. That explains how the starters got their minutes, and the youth did their best to get us back in the game before being taken out on queue (Kanter 8.5 minutes, Favors 11.3 minutes, AJ and Mo, 16 minutes).

But hooray for blind my haterism!

I agree with your bolded part.

But seriously the bench was losing momentum (probablly combination of expending so much energy getting back in the game and the Phili starters were back in the game) already by the time the starters came back in but yes other then Al's 1st Qtr the starters have sucked butt.

Jon Barry should be our coach.

...he never liked Stockton and he never liked the Jazz. He'd have Stockton at 15 for all time point guards! Now his Dad Rick? He'd have Stockton and Malone top 10 ALL TIME NBA players!!! Had alot more brains than his two sons. Got to give the other Barry kid credit, though! Did something no one ever thought could be done......he won an NBA dunk contest!!!

Why did Corbin bench Carroll in the first place? I know he hasn't been this good routinely but he's always been pretty damn solid.

Corbin... Please leave in the second unit! They deserve to finish this! The starters minus Millsap need to stay benched!

So how long will Corbin leave these scrubby bench guys in the game until he decides our amazing starters need to check back in?

I bet the bench is losing momentum again, right r00t 4 Jazz? We better get those starters back in ASAP. If we're to lose the game that is.

Clutch 2nd Unit this game. Carroll having his best game as a pro.

Favors to me just changes the game. I like having Foye in with Enes and Favors but would love to see Burks get time as I think he can create for that unit.